Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

26 Minecraft Sims

by billielith Posted 1st Feb 2018 at 10:22 PM - Updated 20th Oct 2023 at 11:00 PM by billielith

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 11:04 PM
I congratulate you, what an original project, the characters are very well made!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 11:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ZeusSims
I congratulate you, what an original project, the characters are very well made!

Thank you very much! I am taking a break from realistic sims with this, I hope you will have fun with them!

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 12:37 AM
I have such a deep appreciation for this, thank you
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 9:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by InLovewithRed
I have such a deep appreciation for this, thank you

You are very kind.

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 9:49 AM
Wow! I'll admit I don't play Minecraft, but the facial structures of some of these sims are very interesting, so I might just have to have them.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Feb 2018 at 12:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zena-Dew-Drop
Wow! I'll admit I don't play Minecraft, but the facial structures of some of these sims are very interesting, so I might just have to have them.

Thank you, it's a little thanks to you, I've been playing with the sliders you told me about.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 11:17 PM
Vilagers are the best! When looking at those sims I almost hear the noise vallgers are doing in Minecraft: "Hmmm".

I can't recognise some of the mobs here, maybe I didn't update Minecraft for a too long time (still playing 1.7.10 with my favourite mod of all time )
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 3:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Alraris
Vilagers are the best! When looking at those sims I almost hear the noise vallgers are doing in Minecraft: "Hmmm".

I can't recognise some of the mobs here, maybe I didn't update Minecraft for a too long time (still playing 1.7.10 with my favourite mod of all time )

lol, "hmmm" indeed! Maybe give them gardens too, with wheat, carrots and beets? lol.
I play Minecraft on console, the Wii U. I never tried any Minecraft mod yet, my daughter plays it on PC but I never tried it. Some of my mobs here are just based on some packs of character skins you can buy for the Wii U version.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 11:09 AM
I don't play Minecraft then I cannot really considered the similar, but I adore your sims especially both Alex girl!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 1:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dithilde51
I don't play Minecraft then I cannot really considered the similar, but I adore your sims especially both Alex girl!

Thank you. Have fun with them!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 2:16 AM
I have never played Minecraft but these are excellent and will go well in my game! Thanks
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 3:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lightpost
I have never played Minecraft but these are excellent and will go well in my game! Thanks

Thank you, and you're welcome.

Minecraft is like lego blocks as a videogame. You mostly build things but you can also go mining and create/destroy anything you want in different natural environments.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 3:10 PM
I missed playing Minecraft, so having Alex, Enderman and Dungeon Spectre will be fun.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 6:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Moonflower995
I missed playing Minecraft, so having Alex, Enderman and Dungeon Spectre will be fun.

That is cool! My daughter still plays Minecraft nearly everyday.

Instructor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 12:18 PM
You guys should watch my Minecraft in The Sims 2 video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTFt80BiIBU

I made their heads square, lol.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 27th Jun 2018 at 8:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sims2ultralover5
You guys should watch my Minecraft in The Sims 2 video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTFt80BiIBU

I made their heads square, lol.

Then you should prepare a post and share them. Maybe we could link to each other's post.

Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Mar 2022 at 1:06 PM
Wait a Second...
I REALLY Thought Their Whole Body Was a Square...

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 5th Mar 2022 at 1:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by heoran
I REALLY Thought Their Whole Body Was a Square...

lol, something like that

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 7th Sep 2022 at 6:08 PM
Loving these!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 11th Sep 2022 at 6:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zenkins
Loving these!

Thanks! Any favourite? ^^

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 6th Mar 2023 at 11:29 PM Last edited by KrystalGibbs : 7th Mar 2023 at 11:41 AM.
Though it's been a long time since your post, I still love all the characters! They look super cool and I can tell a lot of effort went into making them. Also, since we're all Minecraft fans here, I thought I'd share a cool web portal I found for Minecraft lovers like us. It's called ModBay and it's got all sorts of awesome mods, texture packs, and other goodies to make your Minecraft experience even better. Here's the link: https://modbay.net Anyway, just wanted to say hi and share that cool resource with you all.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 10th Mar 2023 at 9:48 PM Last edited by billielith : 10th Mar 2023 at 10:05 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by KrystalGibbs
Though it's been a long time since your post, I still love all the characters! They look super cool and I can tell a lot of effort went into making them. Also, since we're all Minecraft fans here, I thought I'd share a cool web portal I found for Minecraft lovers like us. It's called ModBay and it's got all sorts of awesome mods, texture packs, and other goodies to make your Minecraft experience even better. Here's the link: https://modbay.net Anyway, just wanted to say hi and share that cool resource with you all.

Thanks so much! You are really kind. Glad that you like the characters here.

That website ModBay seems really cool! If I ever play the game on PC, I'll probably use your link...

... but for now, I rather play the Wii U version, so I don't think it could work...