Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for July - posted on 1st Aug 2018 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 77 (Who?), Viewed: 7209 times.
Page 2 of 4
Instructor
#26 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 4:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weisskreuz
Is you not complaining about anything supposed to mean something?
I'm curious.


Alright.

I seen the series evolve, TS1 and TS2 had LIMITED SET body types ... not morphs, I seen the series with TS4 going into a Pixar cartoonish type. there is a argument that the game isnt representative but then again ... The Sims was and *is* very suburban American. And lets not go about the clay hair that TS4 have.

There is much larger issues that "game doesnt have my specific skintone", its kinda like complaining about the paint color on a leaking ship, when I complain I complain about gameplay issues not about not being able to make a cartoon me because I dont make those, TS4 is the worst in the series for builders were it regressed in options and to me that is far more important because IT CANNOT BE MODDED IN unliked skintones since before this patch that I was already using MsBlue skinsets, color range options already existed as CC and thus I could make a "cartoon me".

Also let me ask this, when City Living come out I complained out their outfits as Maxis have once again not made any classic regional clothing ... no yukata, no kimono, no hanbok, no saree and these are the most known ones, some have been in previous games and I would like to see then again but there are bigger priorities for me, the game is shallow and its not with extra skin colors that you COULD already have with CC that is going to change that, L shape stairs we been asking since the start of the series, we dont have then ... ramps down to the basement, we dont have then and those are things we cannot mod in, for a builder this is important, for players this is also important and this is not something you can solve with CC .
Field Researcher
#27 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 5:00 AM
I love seeing the gurus (especially SGDrake) get called out on their bullshit. The skins look terrible, they did not work hard on them and it shows. They fucked up on a visible spot on the face and they didn’t notice? Their damage control attempts at trying to hide their shit quality control just makes it more obvious.
Forum Resident
#28 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 6:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakron
Alright.

I seen the series evolve, TS1 and TS2 had LIMITED SET body types ... not morphs, I seen the series with TS4 going into a Pixar cartoonish type. there is a argument that the game isnt representative but then again ... The Sims was and *is* very suburban American. And lets not go about the clay hair that TS4 have.

There is much larger issues that "game doesnt have my specific skintone", its kinda like complaining about the paint color on a leaking ship, when I complain I complain about gameplay issues not about not being able to make a cartoon me because I dont make those, TS4 is the worst in the series for builders were it regressed in options and to me that is far more important because IT CANNOT BE MODDED IN unliked skintones since before this patch that I was already using MsBlue skinsets, color range options already existed as CC and thus I could make a "cartoon me".

Also let me ask this, when City Living come out I complained out their outfits as Maxis have once again not made any classic regional clothing ... no yukata, no kimono, no hanbok, no saree and these are the most known ones, some have been in previous games and I would like to see then again but there are bigger priorities for me, the game is shallow and its not with extra skin colors that you COULD already have with CC that is going to change that, L shape stairs we been asking since the start of the series, we dont have then ... ramps down to the basement, we dont have then and those are things we cannot mod in, for a builder this is important, for players this is also important and this is not something you can solve with CC .


You can care about more than one thing at the same time, ya know. Tell me if i'm wrong but, I feel like you think that THIS is stopping your problems with the game from being noticed by the Gurus. And...I just want to tell you that's not true. Because they just don't give a damn about anything at all. They could slap in some nice crispy beautifully toned brown skins tommorow and they still wont give a flying fuck about how the game still doesn't have spiral staircase, or terrain tools, or the ability to give your house more than 4 stories. They don't care.

There was drama about this before, people took issue with the skintones when the game came out. If the Gurus really thought that were making up for how bad the vanilla tones were( 4 years later) they wouldn't have let obviously unfinished work roll out in a patch and then they also wouldn't have gotten so defensive about it here. That's the nail in the coffin for me, because it feels like they're saying "You got your thing now be quiet" while not actually putting in effort and then don't want to be called out on it.

I use a lot of CC and I used to use CC that added better skintones. Until that mod started messing up my genetics. I shouldn't have to trade an important part of my gameplay for something that shouldn't have been an issue in the first place.
There are also a lot of simmers that don't want to/can't use CC at all. They deserve to have proper skintones like the rest of us.
I can't stand the hairs EA churns out every pack, so I have about 500 alpha hairs for my pretties to don. I'm not about to tell anyone, "just get some CC if you don't want to look at them, there are more important things." . Everyone's issue is important. I don't think i've ever seen a complaint about this game that wasn't warranted.

I would love if this game wasn't so...what it is. I don't even know how some non-americans even play this thing Especially S4 where it's so...fixed. I downloaded an "Arabian Palace" lot the other day just for my sims wedding. I placed it in NewCrest right across the street from...those deco suburban houses that you can't get rid of. It's immersian killing to the max. I would be in pain if this was my daily.

Did I mention that they don't care? All the teasing and passive aggressiveness and ANOTHER Vacation World pack 4 years into S4's lifespan.
There's just no way.

FOR THE HORDE
Instructor
#29 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 6:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weisskreuz
You can care about more than one thing at the same time,


Sure but there are priorities, the game is not going to change because of extra skin tones and extra skin tones have already been made as CC, the argument about hair is a always something no matter what will rile people up ... I like "alpha hair" so whatever comes out from EA side doesnt matter because its clay hair, note they havent even made a approach and making hair use set shaders that would allow alpha hair to not be so "problematic" with FX effects.

That leads me to ask, if people only want to eat what comes from EA side then whats the point of this site? what the point of mods when people refuse to use them? The Sims success was due to the CC that prolonged the life of the game, same reason people still play Skyrim to this day ... so dont think that we shouldnt prioritize things we cannot do but Maxis can? We never had a stairs placement system in 18 years!

Not to say, this was a patch that come with the anniversary of the game and what did we get? extra skintones and a hair ... thats it, their physical good store got more that we got, should we be more upset about how lame this so called "celebration" (BTW Americans got 75% off, Europeans got 50%) and this patch was not adding much in terms of anniversary content yet this is completely ignored, its very clear SimsVIP cannot wait until Drake is kicked out because every time there is something negative about her, they post it but anything negative on the series or EA itself, they treat it with gloves.
Mad Poster
#30 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 6:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeRandomGuru
Such different games though, I mean look how far we've come. You couldn't really even play more than one pack at a time in TS3.


She says as I'm sitting here playing TS3 with every single pack installed!

Chick don't act like TS4 is some big upgrade. I can give you a list of old things your game can't do for everyone new thing that it can. Let's start with something that could have prevented your current PR catastrophe. A fucking color wheel!

The Receptacle still lives!
Scholar
#31 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 7:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weisskreuz
You can care about more than one thing at the same time, ya know. Tell me if i'm wrong but, I feel like you think that THIS is stopping your problems with the game from being noticed by the Gurus. And...I just want to tell you that's not true. Because they just don't give a damn about anything at all. They could slap in some nice crispy beautifully toned brown skins tommorow and they still wont give a flying fuck about how the game still doesn't have spiral staircase, or terrain tools, or the ability to give your house more than 4 stories. They don't care.

There was drama about this before, people took issue with the skintones when the game came out. If the Gurus really thought that were making up for how bad the vanilla tones were( 4 years later) they wouldn't have let obviously unfinished work roll out in a patch and then they also wouldn't have gotten so defensive about it here. That's the nail in the coffin for me, because it feels like they're saying "You got your thing now be quiet" while not actually putting in effort and then don't want to be called out on it.

I use a lot of CC and I used to use CC that added better skintones. Until that mod started messing up my genetics. I shouldn't have to trade an important part of my gameplay for something that shouldn't have been an issue in the first place.
There are also a lot of simmers that don't want to/can't use CC at all. They deserve to have proper skintones like the rest of us.
I can't stand the hairs EA churns out every pack, so I have about 500 alpha hairs for my pretties to don. I'm not about to tell anyone, "just get some CC if you don't want to look at them, there are more important things." . Everyone's issue is important. I don't think i've ever seen a complaint about this game that wasn't warranted.

I would love if this game wasn't so...what it is. I don't even know how some non-americans even play this thing Especially S4 where it's so...fixed. I downloaded an "Arabian Palace" lot the other day just for my sims wedding. I placed it in NewCrest right across the street from...those deco suburban houses that you can't get rid of. It's immersian killing to the max. I would be in pain if this was my daily.

Did I mention that they don't care? All the teasing and passive aggressiveness and ANOTHER Vacation World pack 4 years into S4's lifespan.
There's just no way.


I totally agree with everything you've said. I like Sims 4, flaws and all, and it's the only Sims game I play now. But it's definitely not inclusive, no matter what Drake or anyone else at EAxis says.

What you said about the "Arabian Palace" lot is a good example of one of Sims 4's biggest drawbacks. Everything in the game is fixed just so. That would probably be my main complaint, besides the obvious about bugs and glitches, is that there's not enough room for flexibility in telling stories. If they had wanted to go back to loading screens and so on, I wish they had taken the path of Sims 2 with none of these fixed backdrops. I find I hate playing in Newcrest and Windenburg the most of all the worlds. Newcrest, because it's trying to be bland and you can do what you want with it, but you can't really. And Windenburg has a very strong European theme of a distinct type with the Tudor architecture.

This sounds terrible, but it's true: I hate Tudor architecture. Something about it is just ugly to me and I hate that Windenburg's otherwise one of the best world's that we've got in Sims 4. I could say something similar about Granite Falls or Forgotten Hollow. I would love to have some kind of basic world editor and not to be so hemmed in about placing lots.

Going back to diversity though, almost two years later the gender update for CAS is still a mess, and yet Drake will go on and on about how hard they worked on it. I've given up hope at this point of ever seeing some of the gender swapped hair and clothes ever being fixed. I shouldn't still have to be using player-made gender conversions of clothing and hairstyles, but I do, because it's pathetic how badly some of the conversions were (and continue to be with new packs) done by Maxis.

As for skintones, I quit using Ms Blue's skintones, because they don't work on kids, and I got tired of the painted on makeup look they have. That's why I switched to the Maxis edits I linked earlier. They don't screw up genetics and they look really good - like they should have to begin with. It's sad though that some of the pale skintones still make Sims look like they have jaundice even though the edits I use clean up the textures a lot. I honestly don't know how Maxis could screw up so badly with skintones. Can't these folks just look around at the people they work with to get a gauge for how skin colors look in real life? It's not that hard.

There are a lot of things that frustrate me about Sims 4 that I could go on and on about, but there's a lot I like too. I don't mind the style of Sims 4 at all. I actually prefer the more cartoon'ish look it has over Sims 3. I can't even stand to look at my Sims 3 game any more. But that's just me. I just wish there was more consistency, more transparency about why certain decisions are made (or not made for that matter), and less reactionary behavior from people like Drake.
Forum Resident
#32 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 7:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakron
Sure but there are priorities, the game is not going to change because of extra skin tones and extra skin tones have already been made as CC, the argument about hair is a always something no matter what will rile people up ... I like "alpha hair" so whatever comes out from EA side doesnt matter because its clay hair, note they havent even made a approach and making hair use set shaders that would allow alpha hair to not be so "problematic" with FX effects.

That leads me to ask, if people only want to eat what comes from EA side then whats the point of this site? what the point of mods when people refuse to use them? The Sims success was due to the CC that prolonged the life of the game, same reason people still play Skyrim to this day ... so dont think that we shouldnt prioritize things we cannot do but Maxis can? We never had a stairs placement system in 18 years!

Not to say, this was a patch that come with the anniversary of the game and what did we get? extra skintones and a hair ... thats it, their physical good store got more that we got, should we be more upset about how lame this so called "celebration" (BTW Americans got 75% off, Europeans got 50%) and this patch was not adding much in terms of anniversary content yet this is completely ignored, its very clear SimsVIP cannot wait until Drake is kicked out because every time there is something negative about her, they post it but anything negative on the series or EA itself, they treat it with gloves.


I think Tumblr and the revamped TSR really ...stole the spotlight from this place. I've gone through the catalog here for S4 and there's...not much that interests me that I CAN'T already find one Tumblr.
I have no clue how people play this game without mods. I feel like it's impossible even without cosmetic things like hair, QOL mods are a must. I look at the help forums sometimes and it's filled with vanilla users that still have loads of bugs regardless. I don't see the appeal of being purely vanilla.

If it wasn't skin tones it would have been a (teen-elder only) hair, a dumb T-shirt, and some other thing someone else wouldn't have cared about. I can't imagine a universe were they're like "Here have a complete build mode overhaul as a surprise that we've never hinted at ever!" Well...I can but not with these people.
I'm actually disappointed that they didn't ASK simmers what they would have liked for an anniversary "gift". Instead I think they would have saved a lot of disappointment, especially since the anniversary is pretty big. A random patch in the middle of nowhere for no reason would have been a better drop for this stuff.

FOR THE HORDE
Mad Poster
#33 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 7:21 AM
To be honest, I had more issues with the skin tones they gave us at launch than I do with the ones we have now. Where was the tweet-pocalypse when we first learned that the darker skin tones make sims look ashier than the Gross sisters? Or how about that piece of dirty cotton that they tried to pass off as an Afro?

It's funny. Because while I do think the whole situation got blown a little too out of proportion, EA's so hilariously out of touch with their own fans that I can't help but love that this is happening to them.

The Receptacle still lives!
Scholar
#34 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 7:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weisskreuz
I think Tumblr and the revamped TSR really ...stole the spotlight from this place. I've gone through the catalog here for S4 and there's...not much that interests me that I CAN'T already find one Tumblr.
I have no clue how people play this game without mods. I feel like it's impossible even without cosmetic things like hair, QOL mods are a must. I look at the help forums sometimes and it's filled with vanilla users that still have loads of bugs regardless. I don't see the appeal of being purely vanilla.

If it wasn't skin tones it would have been a (teen-elder only) hair, a dumb T-shirt, and some other thing someone else wouldn't have cared about. I can't imagine a universe were they're like "Here have a complete build mode overhaul as a surprise that we've never hinted at ever!" Well...I can but not with these people.
I'm actually disappointed that they didn't ASK simmers what they would have liked for an anniversary "gift". Instead I think they would have saved a lot of disappointment, especially since the anniversary is pretty big. A random patch in the middle of nowhere for no reason would have been a better drop for this stuff.


I agree, especially about Tumblr because there's a huge Sims 4 community there. I think a lot of folks don't want to deal with the moderation queue here and then there's having control over your files if you have your own site, whether it's Tumblr or not. I couldn't play without mods, but especially QOL mods like Roburky's mods and some of the things that LittleMsSam has made, and definitely not without MC Command Center. I used to be a mostly alpha player with Sims 3 and that's changed drastically the more I play Sims 4. I only have about a gigabyte about custom content now, since I'm playing to match the game's style these days, but I'm always looking for mods to fix bugs and make things better, overall.

I will never understand the appeal of vanilla. I always do a vanilla test run after a large patch, so I know what new bugs to look out for, and it nearly kills me every time. I would feel the same way if I was playing Sims 3 still, because I wouldn't even consider trying to play it without at least Overwatch and ErrorTrap installed.

As for the anniversary, if they'd asked me I would have said give us back burglars and NPC police for a start. An attraction system that works would also be nice. So would wants and fears since we have emotions to go along with them. I think Maxis set a standard with the sixteenth anniversary that's hard to live up to since then.
Field Researcher
#35 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 10:23 AM
I was going to do a long rant, but it is 5 o'clock in the morning where I live so lol. Here's the condense milk version: For those who think having these skin tones are so insignificant, what makes your wants more important than some of the black simmers' wants? Don't you know that your vision of race is different from ours? Do black simmers have to come in last compared to your simming needs? These skin tones are so bad in this game about LIFE simulation, even my astigmatism can point out these ashy and Simpsons looking sims from afar. Don't even get me started on the makeup and the hair. I remember the last time this topic was brought up (last year or the year before) and you know what happened? Racist simmers took to Twitter and The Sims Forum to try and shut up black simmers for wanting something so "unimportant" and so "divisive." Yes, racial slurs and racial passive aggressiveness was thrown around as well. What is so wrong about trying to feel connected to a sim-self and being treated as human in a gaming world were there is little representation to begin with? And no, people should not be forced to download mods or shut up for what they want. Basically, what may be unimportant to you may not be to someone else and vise versa. A little respect is due. I didn't want a majority of the stuffs that was added in, but I respect those players for wanting challenges to do during the holidays and such.

But it is so shit to having to wait around for a hint of information about stuffs that will be added in the future. This is why I don't like this "leaking" bullshit, especially when a *certain* "guru" has blamed fans for leaking out information before. Just tell us the news before hand, that way us players can know what to expect-from patches to expansion packs. Most of us are adults here, not some chaps spreading secrets and unicorn fart fantasies around a playground. I want to know where my money is going towards in advanced.

Speaking of blaming, Drake and Grant are one of the main reasons why I keep my wallet closed. They are the perfect faces or rear, forget which one, for EA: they are combative, bring about multiple excuses, and the blaming never ends. I can't count how many times I've seen this lack of professionalism, but that's why I say they are perfect for EA. EA has proven time and time again that they do not care about the player, all they want is the money. They only see one color and its green. To hell with a "demanding bunch." "You should be grateful." Yes, Drake. Let's talk about gratefulness, shall we? You should be grateful for me wasting my money on an unfinished game at launch so your bosses can cut you out a few checks. You should be grateful that you still have your job even though multiple people were trying to get you fired. You should be grateful that people even give a damn about being represented in a game so that money can keep flowing in. You should be grateful about EA still standing after the way it treats in customers. Can't a guru with some decency stand up for the little guys? "Grateful" is not the word you should be using against pissed off simmers wanting to see this game thrive as well as the franchise. Drake, and let's throw in Grant for the hell of it, you had better thank your lucky stars that there are not more people out here like me who have closed my wallet, not just due to a boring game, but from supplying shitty attitudes with my money. Yes, I do have a somewhat shitty attitude myself (mostly running on lack of sleep) because when you are disrespectful or show that you don't give a damn, I serve it right back to you cold. Could've have avoided this issue if there was a color wheel from the beginning, but I guess you were afraid of TS3 performance-like issues, "Argghhh!" All caused by the color wheel! Oh nos! I mean, TS4 has reached the TS3 performance level for some players already, especially with added packs. But don't play on a potato in the FIRST place, and bugs should really be fixed. Do me a favor and kiss my ashy looking sim's ass.

edit: oops, too long, oh well! Goodnight-morning...
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 1:55 PM
out of curiosity, are any of those 10 skintones white?
Field Researcher
#37 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 5:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aa74ever
"Vegetarians can now safely eat a serving of Eggs and Toast without receiving negative buffs for doing so."

How does this make sense? Eggs are meat. Unborn meat, but still. I didn't think "not eating eggs" was a vegan thing.


Vegans are vegetarians who eat no animal based food at all and that includes honey. They are also very careful about the medications and vitamins they take since some of the capsules are made of gelatin which is derived from animals.

Lacto-ova vegetarians do not eat meat, poultry or fish, but their diet will include eggs and dairy.
Mad Poster
#38 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 6:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomechick979
Speaking of blaming, Drake and Grant are one of the main reasons why I keep my wallet closed. They are the perfect faces or rear, forget which one, for EA: they are combative, bring about multiple excuses, and the blaming never ends. I can't count how many times I've seen this lack of professionalism, but that's why I say they are perfect for EA. EA has proven time and time again that they do not care about the player, all they want is the money. They only see one color and its green. To hell with a "demanding bunch." "You should be grateful." Yes, Drake. Let's talk about gratefulness, shall we? You should be grateful for me wasting my money on an unfinished game at launch so your bosses can cut you out a few checks. You should be grateful that you still have your job even though multiple people were trying to get you fired. You should be grateful that people even give a damn about being represented in a game so that money can keep flowing in. You should be grateful about EA still standing after the way it treats in customers. Can't a guru with some decency stand up for the little guys? "Grateful" is not the word you should be using against pissed off simmers wanting to see this game thrive as well as the franchise.


And while we're at it, they should be grateful for our wonderful mod and CC community. Because there's no way in hell that I, and many others, would even touch the vanilla version of this game. The efforts of people like Deaderpool, the Black Simmer, Sacrificial, and the guys on Tumblr are the reasons EA has my money.

But nah. They wanna keep throwing all their love and adoration and free stuff to the Youtubers.

Quote:
Do me a favor and kiss my ashy looking sim's ass.




The Receptacle still lives!
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 6:30 PM
*I'm here only to read some bashing posts on simguru Drake & Grant*

All the hoods are merely the same, so I made ones where all the Sims aren't straight.
Mad Poster
#40 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 6:33 PM
Remember way back when Rachel and Lyndsay were the problems? I miss those days :/

The Receptacle still lives!
Field Researcher
#41 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 6:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil bag2
Remember way back when Rachel and Lyndsay were the problems? I miss those days :/


Were those the two that were live-streaming the Pets expansion and freaked out when they saw a unicorn because they didn't know they were in the game? 'Cause that was really pathetic.

A fool and his money are soon parted. ~ Thomas Tusser
Mad Poster
#42 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 6:55 PM Last edited by lil bag2 : 8th Feb 2018 at 7:07 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixieland
Were those the two that were live-streaming the Pets expansion and freaked out when they saw a unicorn because they didn't know they were in the game? 'Cause that was really pathetic.


I don't remember who that was. But I remember it happening.

Rachel was pretty much the head of TS4 before being relocated to EAs mobile division (you can thank her for A LOT of the weird decisions in regards to TS4 back in its early stages. Including the lack of burglars) and Lyndsay is the one who singlehandedly killed the SimCity franchise.

The Receptacle still lives!
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 8:07 PM
game didn't need more skintones, but i guess we can't expect them to do anything that requires time and effort. like more hair colors. or cas.
Field Researcher
#44 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 8:10 PM
Lucy Bradshaw is the head responsible for SimCity, and to a degree Sims 4. Aside from the “what’s a toddler” comment I don’t think Lindsay has done much to piss off the community. I like Lindsay to be honest, she seems like a really sweet woman. It was her that disclosed Sims 4 having a 2.5 year development time way back when they did the first round guru chats.
Scholar
#45 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 9:02 PM
So SimGuru Jessica's Twitter account is gone now. Coincidence? I think not. It probably wasn't a good idea to throw shade on Sims 3 like she did on top of the whole mess about diversity.
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 9:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aparkison
So SimGuru Jessica's Twitter account is gone now. Coincidence? I think not. It probably wasn't a good idea to throw shade on Sims 3 like she did on top of the whole mess about diversity.


what now?
Scholar
#47 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 9:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsearchably
what now?


If you read this article - The Sims 4: Gurus Respond to Players Who Feel Underrepresented in the Game - you'll see SimGuru Jessica in the middle of the drama with Drake and players on Twitter.

I don't know what area of Maxis that Jessica is over or what exactly she does, but she really stuck her foot in her mouth big time yesterday. Her Twitter account's been deleted. One of the comments on that article says she changed her username first, but then deleted all together.
Field Researcher
#48 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 9:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aparkison
So SimGuru Jessica's Twitter account is gone now. Coincidence? I think not. It probably wasn't a good idea to throw shade on Sims 3 like she did on top of the whole mess about diversity.


That was the first tweet to go - unsurprising to say the least. How did The Sims 3 even get brought up? I mean it seemed like she just pulled it out of nowhere to make a case for Sims 4.

IMO if someone needs to bash one of their previous products to make the new model look good, then there’s a good chance that it’s not very good.
Forum Resident
#49 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 9:49 PM
It’s good that we can at least all agree the Devs are acting like children.
Simmer Solidarity.

If they’re half assing simple things like this I wonder if everything they’ve made has been cut at the corners. Gonna assume yes considering all the damn bugs.

FOR THE HORDE
Field Researcher
#50 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 10:40 PM
OMG, What is going on? what is going on with this game?! Is it just a mistake in sketching the skin, can lead to such a loud discussion? And why is mentioned Sims 3?
Page 2 of 4
Back to top