Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lost & Found Olive Recolors of Zecutine's Step Away With Me Stairs

by HugeLunatic Posted 7th Feb 2018 at 9:51 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 10:57 AM
Thank you, what a lovely color it is.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 4:22 PM
great find. Thank you
Mad Poster
#4 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 5:36 PM
*ditto what frogz said* Great find, HL! Thanks

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 8:45 AM
2018 and HL is still finding lovelies for us hidden in the depths of EA packages. What everyone else said. :D
Instructor
#6 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 1:10 PM
I'm so glad that there are folks still digging through this game, and finding what's still out there! Quick question - where is the recolor hiding? I downloaded the file, but the stairs are still not recolorable. Do I need to download your other stairs to get it to show up?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 7:00 PM
Thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th May 2018 at 5:22 AM
my game does not see this color
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Jun 2019 at 1:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by conversesneaker
I'm so glad that there are folks still digging through this game, and finding what's still out there! Quick question - where is the recolor hiding? I downloaded the file, but the stairs are still not recolorable. Do I need to download your other stairs to get it to show up?

You cannot see it when selecting the stairs in your build mode panel. You should first place them, then you can recolour them using the recolour tool. Step by step But I think you will need the recolourable stairs first: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=487969

Thanks HugeLunatic!