Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Animated - Placeable Birds - Seagulls

by Bakie Posted 9th Feb 2018 at 2:55 PM - Updated 6th Nov 2021 at 4:01 PM by Bakie

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 4:16 PM
Thank you so much once again for your animated cc Bakie. You sure make the Sims 4 come alive.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 12:34 PM
Ah, these are SO CUTE! Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 11:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sharonb77
Thank you so much once again for your animated cc Bakie. You sure make the Sims 4 come alive.

Quote: Originally posted by DreamaDove
Ah, these are SO CUTE! Thanks!

You're welcome!

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 1:53 AM Last edited by Duncan Disorderly : 14th Feb 2018 at 7:09 AM. Reason: Frikkin typo. What else?
Duncan pondered Bakie's recent outstanding contributions for The Sims and felt compelled to show his appreciation. Again. It wasn't the first time Duncan had expressed his thanks to the, now legendary creator. "Heaping further praise upon Bakie had its day", thought Duncan, as he dusted his Bakie alter. Well. More like Bakie's chapel. The alter looked lonely. Praising and worshipping in Bakie's chapel had basked in the sunlight long enough. Surely such lamentations must lose their lustre, especially when they should be exaltations. Each time they are delivered, they become diluted. At some point, horrors of horrors, it transforms into a hideous monster and this metamorphosis turns it into a creature whose name shall not be named, but I'll name it anyway. Insincerity. Even worse, insincerity with no flavour.

Duncan cried out in anguish, as if in pain. It was his own fault. Blame could not be ascribed to another. It was Duncan who had put it perilously close to the edge. It was Duncan who unwittingly knocked the hot cup of tea on his desk. And, it was Duncan who knocked it over, into his lap, threatening one of Duncan's most cherished possessions. No, not his junk. My junk is a treasured gift, not a cherished possession. You silly! One of Duncan's cherished possessions was his kick-a55 £200 keyboard! Yes, his junk was also at risk. Yes, I call my bits my junk. However, this is legendary status junk, made of the rarest precious jewels of stunning beauty and fashioned by world class master craftsmen, expertly skilled in the art of crafting works of remarkable quality, they adhere to the highest standards in order to achieve a finished product of outstanding proportions. Truly, a treasure to behold.

As the hot tea seared Duncan's junk, after narrowly missing the keyboard, he found a solution to his dilemma. Finally! No more sleepless nights worrying about how to say thanks to Bakie! The past 2 months have been hell! Duncan hatched a plan so devious, it attracted attention in the corridors of power. As a result, the orange so-called president called to congratulate him and to take credit for MY idea. Not that it bothered Duncan. He almost felt sorry for the orange in the White House, for a black soul so shallow must be blue. But, then again, we all walk our own path. We alone create our wrath. For the black and blue orange in the white, I have little hope. After all, he is a dope. Anyway, that is all I want to rhyme. Parsley. Sage. Rosemary and thyme.

You'll be relieved to hear Duncan only suffered mild burns when he spilled his tea. You can rest easy knowing his wounds can be treated in hospital, preferably in an intensive care unit. After multiple skin graph operations and months, perhaps years of recovery, he'll be as good as new. So, nothing to fuss over. The important thing is, the junk redirect strategy worked. Naturally, a mild political satire, concluding with eloquent rhyme, as good as, if not, exceeding anything the Bard himself could compose, played their part. Still. It started with my junk, it will end with my junk.

Stunned silence is bound to be the reaction.

Once again, Duncan achieves the impossible. The crowd roars. <Insert your chosen roaring crowd sound bite from our extensive list of roaring crowd sound bites for only £49.99 a bite at www.roaringcrowd.something. The world's leading roaring-crowdery experts, with over 200 years experience for some odd reason.
Banned
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 1:48 AM
Yes! I! Needed! Seaguuuuuuuuuuuulls!!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 12:14 AM
So adorable.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 3:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Duncan Disorderly
Duncan pondered Bakie's recent outstanding contributions for The Sims and felt compelled to show his appreciation. Again. It wasn't the first time Duncan had expressed his thanks to the, now legendary creator.......(That last 3 words had to be in the quote of course)...Once again, Duncan achieves the impossible. The crowd roars. <Insert your chosen roaring crowd sound bite from our extensive list of roaring crowd sound bites for only £49.99 a bite at www.roaringcrowd.something. The world's leading roaring-crowdery experts, with over 200 years experience for some odd reason.

It was a pleasure reading your story again! Especially those 3 words I already mentioned before! I suppose this is your way of saying: Thanks Bakie!
So from me to you: You're Welcome sir!
(One of my next mods will help you make your dream house with the animal pitt...You know what I'm talking about right..)
Quote: Originally posted by Reitanna
Yes! I! Needed! Seaguuuuuuuuuuuulls!!!!

We all did! So I delivered!
Quote: Originally posted by MistyGem1010
So adorable.

Thanks Misty!

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Jul 2018 at 5:34 AM
Thanks
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 12:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cidsan
Thanks

Youre welcome!

Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 20th Nov 2018 at 8:36 AM
Perfect...many thanks for sharing ;)

Lady Eve
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 21st Nov 2018 at 12:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ladyeve
Perfect...many thanks for sharing
Lady Eve

You're welcome! Hope you can use them!

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 2nd Jul 2020 at 1:32 AM
Reminds me of Nemo...MINE MINE INE MINE hahahaha!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 3rd Jul 2020 at 10:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nightingale21
Reminds me of Nemo...MINE MINE INE MINE hahahaha!
Same