Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Space Pony
#26 Old 20th May 2018 at 11:55 AM
When you pull side by side with someone you know after you both left the same place and you don't know if they will wave or not so you get in their blind spot or move up too far.

Dag-Dag
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 21st May 2018 at 1:30 AM
I occasionally mistake strange and bitter old chinese men for my father, when looknig for him in store.

Awkward getting stranger's attention by calling them "dad". They turn aorund and look at me, I immediately dart off while appologizing.
Instructor
Original Poster
#28 Old 24th May 2018 at 8:38 PM
@emerald1234 oh i recognize this

or you know this awkward thing someone says your name wrong
my mom has that with me and my sister sometimes while we don't look that much alike and i'm now 6 years younger then my sister (i look too much like my dad and my sister has a mix of both my mom and dad's look but she looks a bit more like her mom)

or you know this awkward thing you think someone is talking to you but someone is talking to someone ELSE on the phone (i have that awkward thing quite often, i always happen to think someone is talking to me but then found out someone is talking on the phone)
Test Subject
#29 Old 27th May 2018 at 9:24 PM
My entire life is one big awkward moment. :P
Instructor
Original Poster
#30 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 10:44 PM
i have this awkward moment when i'm talking in my sleep, or when i make some uncontrolled voices/moves and sometimes i'm even hearing stuff that isn't in real
most of the times i have that right after my dream ends (when i'm about to wake up) i keep asking myself who said that weird stuff but then i ignore it most of the time

i remember when i maked some uncontrolled moves my best friend got a sleepover at my house i had this weird dreams about escalators but it happened so fast and so quick i couldn't followed that much what i did in my dream
i fall from it and i end up waking up very scared and then that was the time when i had uncontrolled moves on my neck, i couldn't hold back
at the same time my left arm moves uncontrolled too and almost hit my best friend but it stopped like right away, she didn't noticed anything about my uncontrolled moves (the last time i had uncontrolled moves was last month, i had cramps at my leg and my left leg moved without me doing it, i already woke up when this happened)

and like i said earlier i talk or making weird voices in my sleep, and i can't control them either, most of the times i'm in my room to spend the time with myself when this all happend to me

this all makes it so awkward to me
Instructor
#31 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 1:49 AM
Not the most hysterical, but I was getting fingerprinted the other day at the UPS store. The man called out, "is there an Emily here?" And I jumped up and went behind the counter. He then looked towards me and said "do you have an appointment time?" I answered energetically, "Yes! 11 o'clock." We stared at one another for a good 4 seconds before he looked around me and pointed at the woman sitting behind me, and asked "do you have an appointment time, M'AM?" and she shook her head no.

Well no duh I have an appointment. How else would he have known my name?! Silly silly me
Instructor
Original Poster
#32 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 4:06 PM
speaking of uncontrolled moves i just like had that yesterday, it was the time of the month again and i didn't felt very well (stomach ache) and i was in a deep sleep but i wasn't dreaming yet
but my leg thought i turned into a dream and i got this feeling i was falling while i was still in bed LYING and so my leg moves uncontrolled

at the same time i got the reply to my mobile and i woke up pretty scared and kind of jump out from bed (when i get a reply i get this song from timo and pumba called hakuna matata)
thank god nobody hears or saw it

and today i got this awkward thing when i was at the toilet to pee there was blood in my underwear and kinda to my jeans too, my jeans are light blue what i wear right now but the blood is just a little so people don't notice it like right away (thank god)

what's the next awkward thing that's coming ?
Instructor
Original Poster
#33 Old 5th Aug 2018 at 12:50 AM
i had this awkward moment yesterday at the public right after i was at the cinemas watching an action movie
i spend the time with my best friend by going to the cinemas like i said here haha
but when we both were about to buy an ice i thought i bumped into my old-schoolmate, i almost say hi to him
but it turned out it wasn't my old-schoolmate, this feels so awkward to me

i told my best friend that i thought i bumped into our old-schoolmate but turned out it was a stranger,
my best friend never knew the person's name i was talking about

i think i need to wear glasses because i Always think i bump into someone i know, such as my family, friends or however but turns out it's a stranger
Scholar
#34 Old 5th Aug 2018 at 6:31 AM
first on road breath alcohol test. I screwed up breathing into the analyser, then ended up holding up some traffic behind me before the cop waved me on.
I had my sister and her friend in the car. Que laughter and commenting on how silly I looked.
Instructor
Original Poster
#35 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 9:20 PM
almost 2 weeks ago i woke up and i thought i was at someone else but it turned out i was at my parents
i also got a headache (i might slept a bit too late) and i was tired

but the awkwards from this all was, i thought it was monday already while it was just saturday
Instructor
Original Poster
#36 Old 4th Sep 2018 at 9:58 PM
i had this awkward moments yesterday i thought i didn't got my period anymore (i'm on birthcontrol)
so i didn't put pads on anymore right after i woke up.

and then on my work i felt something but i didn't think of having my period. then i smelled something when i picked something on the ground i smelled something bad. like blood or urine.
then after i came home i got some rest (not a powernap though)
then a few hours has pasted. and right after i took a shower there was blood on my bed or atleast to my blanket.

so i called my quidance to get help to get rid of this bloody blanket thing since i can't stand the blood in furniture. not all of the blood was gone but we atleast tried our best to get rid of that blood.
so i hope i can get rid of it when i put the blanket to the washing machine,

if not then i don't know what i'm gonna do about it maybe get rid of the blanket or something
but it feels so awkward to sleep in the bloody blanket even when it's just a little of blood

it just feel so… i don't know…...unsanitary to me. i guess my period wasn't gone at all and it's supposed to be gone by then

i'm Lucky i'm on birthcontrol because it could be worse if i weren't on birthcontrol
i got it worse before i took birthcontrol
Mad Poster
#37 Old 5th Sep 2018 at 4:23 AM
Any chance I face George from the produce section (produce in US = fruits and vegetables). He look like a cross between Heero Yuy from Gundam Wing and L (Lawliet?) from Death Note (PS Never saw Death Note but is fully aware of the social ethics of playing with Death in the franchise's basic concept.) He and I talked months ago of the sin of shopping while hungry and going over your budget. Either way, I rarely progress in this relationship because it's a matter of running into him when I shop for groceries.

Maybe I should break this relationship off and cut my losses, because I don't know if it's going anywhere.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Instructor
Original Poster
#38 Old 10th Jan 2019 at 12:11 AM
i had this awkward thing 2 weeks ago,

on christmas my sister explained what will happen when you throw 6 but instead of 6 she accidently said sex

uhm oops
#39 Old 10th Jan 2019 at 9:32 PM
Difficulties picking up social cues can lead to some pretty awkward moments. Lots of them.

Source: my life.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Page 2 of 2