Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Doubleday Lodge - 3BR 2BA" redesigned and furnished, no CC

by Robert J. F. Calais Posted 15th Feb 2018 at 2:24 PM - Updated 16th Feb 2018 at 4:52 AM by Robert J. F. Calais : Added comparison screenshots for the original building

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
just a girl
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 4:02 PM
I like how you decorate your lots. It's nice and tasteful.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 4:41 PM
Another beautiful home, thanks so much!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 4:59 AM
Thank you very much for your feedback. I would like to let you know that I have just added a handful of comparison screenshots from the original manor. Camera handling in The Sims 3 is extremely difficult and, to be quite honest, I didn't pay much attention to the quality of the screenshots. I personally find that the original design has no taste and soul.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 5:59 PM
Important news!

I can't believe that after all these years of playing The Sims 2, I discovered a cheat to lift tile placement restrictions just now. Because of that, I will head back to this lovely home and give its furniture a face lift as soon as my current (and gigantic) project is done.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Mar 2018 at 5:14 AM
Stunning Lot and house! The "no CC" is a bonus, too.