Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#26 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 1:31 AM
I have pages and pages and pages of CC clothes, I hardly ever see or think about the Maxis ones until somebody grows up.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 2:56 AM
I have a dream...and so I have a project. The goal is to like every piece of clothing that game has to offer. Which means for me, I'll have to default everything I do not like/would never put on a sim etc.
I have way less CC clothing than the majority of you. My clothing folder and my Default folder put together : 100MB exactly. I just counted. The only CC that aren't by me are default feet by Bloom. The rest is my own creation. So! this project will take a while, but I'll get to the end of it.
This is how I will, deal with Maxis clothing.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 12:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BlueAlien
I mostly just let Sims wear whatever they age up into, unless it's really ghastly or ridiculous -- e.g., I just had two Sims leave college and their adult clothing might do if they were Summerdreams, but looks completely ridiculous in my realistic 1980s hood, so they'll have to change. On the other hand, I had one very ugly and overweight teen whose clothes consisted of a brightly coloured sweater over an untucked shirt, virulently clashing shorts, and flipflops. I left him be -- every community has that one person with zero clothes sense, and he had a very laid-back personality which just seemed to fit.

I really should do that - have at least one sim with zero clothes sense. Thanks for the idea.
Page 2 of 2