Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Clarke Docking Modular Living

by AdonisPluto Posted 16th Feb 2018 at 6:07 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 8:47 PM
A big thanks for this! I missed this when I switched to Sims 4.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 7:03 PM
Hello.
I love this set but I have a problem with the "Chair Connector" that I can not put on the floor.
Thank you in advance.
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 1:43 AM
Hello. I love the furniture designs, but like the other person, I can't place the middle sections.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 7:16 AM
Thank yo so much 4 this. I was looking for a futuristic look in my Sims 4 to go with some plans I have in my game & I never even had Into the Future from Sims 3 for futuristic stuff. In 4, I have only BG, no packs or expansions, so this comes in handy!
Scholar
#6 Old 26th Mar 2020 at 2:28 PM
Okay, I too cannot place the middle connector section. I can't place the middle section with the high backed sectionals either. Have to say my hopes of this being fixed are a bit diminished at seeing the preceding 2 year old comments...
Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Mar 2020 at 9:19 AM
@Hardcopy4690 @Periandre thanks for the update information. I will take a look into it.
Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Mar 2020 at 5:53 PM
It works well in my game and I can connect all the different chairs together. Have you tried using moveobjects on
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Aug 2020 at 10:21 AM
The middle section does not work for me either, with moveobjects on it just disappears.