Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Coward Trait

by Twilightsims Posted 20th Feb 2018 at 8:12 PM - Updated 7th Aug 2018 at 3:15 PM by Twilightsims

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 11:07 PM
haha love the idea
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 3:45 PM
awesome thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 4:56 PM
This is great, already think make this trait too i but see yours is better, only one suggestion: Add a buff fear the the night like Sims 3, this a was planninng add to my trait.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 8:35 PM
Excellent idea indeed thank you !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 10:37 PM
Love this idea and can't wait to try it out. Do the sims actually faint or wet themselves if they get too scared? That would be hilarious. ;D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 4:42 AM
Cool, thank you!
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 11:16 PM
Unfortunately MCC is giving me Last Exception errors for this trait
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 11:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Refia
Unfortunately MCC is giving me Last Exception errors for this trait

Is your game fully patched and are you using any other script mods with this? I would suggest sharing the LE.text file Here so someone may be able to identify the cause of why the error is occurring

Twilightsims
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 2:04 PM
do I need the newest march 10th version for English even though it says German cuz the older version is causing last exception error
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Mar 2018 at 10:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by slstefanic
do I need the newest march 10th version for English even though it says German cuz the older version is causing last exception error

Download it to see if it fixes the problem! If not could you share the LE text file so I can see what it says?

Twilightsims
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Apr 2018 at 9:58 PM
It's showing the typical llama as the icon. How do I fix this?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 12:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bundi
It's showing the typical llama as the icon. How do I fix this?

This is a mistake on my part, some of the icons come from expansion packs and if you don't have them then it won't show up in game, at the time I made this trait I was unaware sorry!

Twilightsims
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 9:56 PM
I got reports about this trait causing LEs with RefName 16651 and 16650 (romantic and friendly statistic IIRC)... mind investigating it?
Space Pony
#15 Old 8th Jun 2018 at 10:00 AM
The trait is there but nothing happens. It has been equipped to a sim and he is indifferent.

Dag-Dag
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 9th Jun 2018 at 1:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nies
I got reports about this trait causing LEs with RefName 16651 and 16650 (romantic and friendly statistic IIRC)... mind investigating it?

I’ll be looking into it soon!

Twilightsims
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 9th Jun 2018 at 1:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RicoSuavecito
The trait is there but nothing happens. It has been equipped to a sim and he is indifferent.

Thanks for letting me know! Not sure why it’s doing that but I’ll be looking into it.

Twilightsims
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 11:22 AM
Hi there ! I translated your mod in French. I know it already had a translation but I changed it to a more contemporary term and added a bit of script content (I felt like the text was too short compared to EA). Anyway, if you are interested here it is:
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Twilightsims_Coward.rar (13.2 KB, 6 downloads)
Field Researcher
#19 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 5:14 PM
Sims that have this trait seem to get tired really quickly..anyone else noticed that?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 13th Sep 2018 at 12:25 AM
Adorei!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 9:41 PM
Ahhh! This trait! I was wondering why my sim is always tried. He has passed out three times now and has had so many sleep replacement drinks lol
I love it though. I just came here to check if the trait affected sleeping cause I thought so. And it does. For a second I thought my game was glitched.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 16th Dec 2018 at 7:08 AM
Hi! Does the trait add fear of ghosts, aliens or vampires, etc? I want to play Scooby-Doo and company but they just don't give a damn about ghosts going close to them, it's kinda depressing xD
Test Subject
#23 Old 26th Dec 2018 at 7:47 PM
Could you make a version that doesn't have the energy need change? I love this mod but that change makes it a bit annoying sometimes.