Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rebellious Trait

by Twilightsims Posted 27th Feb 2018 at 9:38 PM - Updated 7th Jul 2018 at 4:54 PM by Twilightsims

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 3:32 PM
oh yes thank you..altho to be fairs its not my idea as its a trait on mts but it is out of date
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 3:29 AM
This trait is actually pretty awesome on vampires when coupled with the Vamp death mod. When a temper tantrum hits it triggers uncontrollably feeding and..well..RIP a random townie! lol
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 1:51 PM
Yay! A trait that fits my sims perfectly!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 5:08 AM
I'm so excited for this trait ! I have the perfect teen for this lol
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th May 2018 at 9:56 PM
i'm glad someone made a trait like this! it's nice that it gives such intense buffs (and all the same context-sensitive stuff as in sims 3, nice!), all too often trait-related moodlets get snuffed out by everything else going on. just one thing, possibly a bug - the tantrum buff can't be lowered by any actions that normally reduce the duration of angry moodlets; cold showers and punching-bag sessions don't affect it at all. was that intentional?
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 7:25 AM
please update this for the seasons patch!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 8:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chacej01
please update this for the seasons patch!

I will be updating it soon!

Twilightsims
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Jul 2018 at 8:53 PM
This is an interesting one and I have yet to explore it fully, but this one thing keeps happening with a sim I put this trait on; for some reason the trait keeps giving him a temper tantrum buff when he goes to the bathroom. Like not every time he goes to the bathroom but like it's when he's going to the bathroom for something that it usually shows up, and this confuses me. Is this happening with anyone else?