Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pedro Estate Door II - Medium Height

by TheJim07 Posted 1st Mar 2018 at 9:51 PM - Updated 5th Sep 2020 at 7:32 PM by TheJim07
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 10:22 PM
Your creations do, what I always felt, was the work and effort EA should have given their fans. Ever since TS2, (the best version imo) making objects for the game has given the fans the power to create. Most fans envisioned TS going in a more creator friendly route. Then TS3 was released and it felt more like a side step, not true evolution that a new version should provide. We had to start at square one, with a basic game. What get's me was, they could have passed on the items we had accumulated so far. It was possible to convert TS2 to TS3. That's disgusting, if you ask me and sticks a middle finger up at the fans. They've made millions out of us and they can't even be bothered to provide us with updated items in a new version. So, it's left to the fans, like yourself, who does the work EA should have done in the first place. EA just give birth to the baby, it's been up to the fans to raise it AND pay the child support to EA. Without the fans, TS would be mediocre, at best. Thankfully, the loyal fan base are directly responsible for making it an awesome game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 8:11 PM
Gracias es tan dificil conseguir puertas y ventanas para altura media y alta que sea bonitas. Esta es muy bonita. Gracias por tus trabajos
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Mar 2018 at 2:26 PM Last edited by JoTQueen : 3rd Mar 2018 at 2:30 PM. Reason: Bolding
Amazing ~!~ More pweeze ~! ~
BEAUTIFULLY done... I love my old Sims objects, thank you so much for bringing back wonderful nostalgic feelings! Yaaay!!! ≧◡≦
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 1:52 PM
Amazing creation, as always!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 12:40 AM
Just what I was looking for! So beautiful.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 1:14 AM
Amazing as always! Finally I can match the window, by the way, could you tell us where you get that brick wall that seems wonderful with that door, please?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Nov 2018 at 3:09 PM
Thank you so much for this. Amazing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Sep 2019 at 2:53 AM
Thanks for your beautiful work! I would really love to see a Pedro Estate Arch and 1x1 window added as well. Any plans to expand this into a collection?
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Aug 2021 at 5:14 PM
Can you make these in black