Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

All Beds Give Same Energy, Comfort and Stress Relief

by cyclelegs Posted 3rd Mar 2018 at 8:53 PM - Updated 19th Jul 2023 at 12:34 PM by cyclelegs : File Update - 19 Jul 2023

140 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 85 Feedback Posts, 54 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Mar 2018 at 9:44 PM
Love this mod! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 5:13 AM
Thank you SO much! I've never used this mod before now, but I will find it near-impossible to play without it from this day forward!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 3:41 PM
Thank you so much for the mod.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 10:47 PM
Thank you!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 10:54 AM
Thanks this is great and with this mod I can use the "poor quality" beds cause there are some of them that's really nice-looking
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 7:27 PM
Is this mod supposed to change the stats displayed when you select them in the catalog? If so, then it's not working for me.

"We don't quit playing because we grow old; we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Feel free to PM me with any lot requests. I've mostly done house trailers in the past.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 9:36 PM
This is great thank you!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 1:52 PM
thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 7:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dadditude
Is this mod supposed to change the stats displayed when you select them in the catalog? If so, then it's not working for me.

Nope! There is no change to the catalogue display. Its not very accurate anyway but that is beside the point. You can only tell if the mod is working by getting the 3 arrows in the energy bar when the sim is sleeping. If you are not getting that, please let me know and I will look at the specifics.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 8:51 PM
I commend you for keeping these mods up to date, I know from experience it can be a downright hassle to do so.

As a sidenote/request: It would be cool to see a version of the mod which only changes the energy and not the level of comfort. I like to be able to pick between the different beds, and getting roughly the same energy from them makes logical sense to me, but I would still like them to have some variability in the form of level of comfort.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 10:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Thedarkgod
I commend you for keeping these mods up to date, I know from experience it can be a downright hassle to do so.

As a sidenote/request: It would be cool to see a version of the mod which only changes the energy and not the level of comfort. I like to be able to pick between the different beds, and getting roughly the same energy from them makes logical sense to me, but I would still like them to have some variability in the form of level of comfort.

It really is my intention to create a Same Energy Only version of this mod. Only, it is just as much effort to create and update as this mod. I have started work and I will complete it. I'm not sure when though but I had better get on with it or there will be another update or Stuff Pack released.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th Mar 2018 at 1:21 AM
yessss this is so needed for the sims, thank you! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 3:43 AM
I have got to say that this is seriously just soooooo helpful!
Test Subject
#15 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 4:24 PM
Thanks for your mod! Is it compatible with 1.41 version?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 26th Mar 2018 at 2:14 AM
A THOUSAND THANKS TO YOU FOR THIS!!! I've been disappointed by having a beautiful bed that went perfectly with my decor give an energy level of 3? what the what?!! You have helped me be able to decorate with whatever style bed I want.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 7:30 AM
Hi there!! Is your mod compatible with the April update, please? I could not find that information anywhere in the description page.
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 4:30 AM
Shucks! I sleep in a broken down recliner. Any bed would be wonderful. Even a Sim bed. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 17th May 2018 at 8:38 PM
Thank you! This is always a must have for sims.
Test Subject
#20 Old 22nd May 2018 at 1:01 AM
Second Flavor?
Is there any way you could do a second flavor that removes the back ache buff? Or point me to a way I could do it myself. I hate the backache buff and limit myself to the higher quality beds because of it. Though I do like the simple designs in the cheaper ones. If not I understand.

I really thank you for all the work and time you put into your mods regardless.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 23rd May 2018 at 8:23 PM
Thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 30th May 2018 at 10:22 PM
@Dr Soda . It is not doing the mod that causes me angst. It is keeping it updated or checked for every game update that is released. There are a lot of xml tuning files to go through with this Beds Mod.

If you do any sort of Modding the you would not have difficulty altering the xml file for your chosen bed to suit. I would just alter the low quality buffs for the high quality buffs and be done with it.
<L n="loot_list">
<T>10297<!--loot_Wakeup_LowQuality--></T>
</L>
Change this to:
<L n="loot_list">
<T>10338<!--loot_Wakeup_HighQuality--></T>
</L>
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 1st Jun 2018 at 2:39 PM
i have been looking for this for ever!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 8:53 AM
Thank you so much this mod is great......Now I can pick whatever bed I want .....THANK YOU
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 3:11 AM
Thanks for this mod. Just waiting for a update due to seasons patch.
Page 1 of 6