Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Absent Minded Trait

by Twilightsims Posted 10th Mar 2018 at 9:15 PM - Updated 7th Jul 2018 at 7:33 PM by Twilightsims

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Mar 2018 at 10:23 PM
Seems like me... lol
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Mar 2018 at 11:40 PM
Dazed or dementia ? Did i thank you?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 4:02 AM
the perfect trait for my simself. ty :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 9:46 PM
I always loved this trait in Sims 3. Thank you!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 1:43 PM
Thank you very much <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 5:41 PM
Yep this is me to a T. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 11:41 PM
I'm having a problem with this trait. It shows up in CAS, and I can set it to a person, but as soon as I get in game, a message pops up telling me "One or more Create a Sim items have been removed" and the trait is no longer applied to the sim. If I use cas.fulleditmode and modify that sim in CAS, the trait slot that held Absent Minded is empty.

I have many custom traits (including many of yours) and this is the only one I've had this specific issue with. Could you please look into it? I love the concept of it, I just wish it worked for me.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 8:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by katgirl28888
I'm having a problem with this trait. It shows up in CAS, and I can set it to a person, but as soon as I get in game, a message pops up telling me "One or more Create a Sim items have been removed" and the trait is no longer applied to the sim. If I use cas.fulleditmode and modify that sim in CAS, the trait slot that held Absent Minded is empty.

I have many custom traits (including many of yours) and this is the only one I've had this specific issue with. Could you please look into it? I love the concept of it, I just wish it worked for me.

Thanks for letting me know I’ll look into it soon!

Twilightsims
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 6:41 AM
I see from the pictures that this trait conflicts with another custom trait, Perceptive just like in The Sims 3! I like that attention to detail!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 12:04 AM
I downloded this on a whim, and I'm really surprised how good it is! It's quite fun, and adds some genuine character to sims who have it. I often feel a lot of custom modded traits are redundant, or don't really add much to the game, but this one really came through, filling a niche that was definitely missing from the default traits list. Well done!