Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Mar 2018 at 7:29 PM
Default Creating a .package from xml, data, and stbl WITHOUT S4PE
I have a career folder (thanks Neia!), and have been manually adding the xml files into a new empty package on Sims 4 Studio, because the PC in my house refuses to open S4PE due to the computer's antiviral software (it's not my own computer, so I can't turn it off). Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to add the data and stbl files. I think I can add the data, but am lost when it comes to converting stbl files to a neat string table to look at.

TL;DR: If you know how to convert xml, data, and stbl files into a package without using S4PE, that knowledge would be greatly appreciated. (I mean, if someone with a functional S4PE would be willing to convert my folder for me, you would be a lifesaver. I just want to be able to share my creations with the community ).

Also: My S4Studio is Candy Apple because I have a Mac. I don't have the Sims on the aforementioned PC, so I can't run S4Studio Wishes there.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Mar 2018 at 8:53 PM
I have working s4pe, will sort it out for you if you like.