Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

CEP-EXTRA Piece of Quiet Park Bench **UPDATED 4-22-18**

by d4RE Posted 27th Mar 2018 at 5:21 PM - Updated 22nd Apr 2018 at 9:33 AM by d4RE : update to fix neighborhood view
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Mar 2018 at 11:11 PM
Great idea! I usually use white or silver/pewter metal everywhere, so this is perfect. I made my own bench with pewter metal, and no I have white, plus the other colors, thanks to you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 10:31 PM
Thank you, I've been wanting something like this for awhile.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 5:27 PM
Nice idea and work! Do you plan this for the outdoor chair and the table too?
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 8:40 PM
@goderguy: I was tempted to make some silver, gold, brass, etc. but decided it was better for me to just enable the subset and let better recolorists than myself pick the colors. I'm glad you find this useful.

@gabilei123: I haven't really thought about it yet, but I'll have a look at the packages and see what needs doing. Right now, I'm working 10 hours a day plus making a big set of bench meshes, so if there's a hurry, and you have time...

@simtopia: glad I was able to contribute to your game