Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Space Pony
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Mar 2018 at 7:56 PM Last edited by Battery : 1st Apr 2018 at 11:16 AM.
Default Abductor Mod => Testing Request (Players aswell as C# Coders)
Hi everyone,

im the Author of the Abductor mod and im working on a new version for that mod.
I already got some valuable feedback at The "Nraas place" but im trying to get a few more opinions and Testresults in.

So this is where you could come into action if you want to.
I have 2 items available that need testing/feedback pick the mod and or the C# part:
1. The Mod Itself, Performance and functionality
I would like to hear how the mod is running on your system if you have any crashes or bugs.
If you have suggestions for features go ahead and post them

2. I do believe in an open modding comunity so i have created an interface for other mods to link to the functionality of my mod
This allows to incorporate the functionality of my mod into other mods with two advantages
A: You dont need any DLL dependencies aside the Basegame stuff
B: Using the Functionality is optional, so the interfacing stuff shouldnt crash your mod if my mod isnt installed
I need to know if this works for fellow modders and does not cause Problems for them i have included the needed code and an example file on how to include the functionality.
I know that one is a bit tricky so if you have questions on how to integrate it into your mod go ahead.

Thank you very much im looking forward to hear your feedback :D

The mod Itself
The C# interface example code
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 10:34 AM
Just moved it to a more appropriate place where it might get a bit more recognition for testing rather than in the create forum I'd also suggest making use of the upload system on threads rather than using a download link

But will check it out!
Space Pony
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 2:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lyralei
Just moved it to a more appropriate place where it might get a bit more recognition for testing rather than in the create forum I'd also suggest making use of the upload system on threads rather than using a download link

But will check it out!

Thanks,
regarding the uploader: i actually tried to use the uploader but after waiting for 20' i decided to go with an external link