Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Apr 2018 at 1:42 PM Last edited by Rosebine : 9th Apr 2018 at 12:48 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default My game just crashed(SOLVED)
This happened yesterday night and just now.
What file do I need to upload for one of you to check and tell me what's wrong?
Thank you!
EDIT
There is no objects error file. I tried again, this time with debug on to see if it would throw errors, but no. Play session lasted longer though, but game crashed again.
There does not seem to be a particular reason. No sims were doing something special.
Sims2Exception file?

Ugh...crashed again, now clicking the job/skill panel. twice now, that it crashed when I click on this.
I must check if i recently downloaded a mod/hack that deals with job or skills...
EDIT again, I think I might have found out what,s wrong, a mod I recently downloaded that allows sims to work out using their mp3 player.
I'll do more testing, but without this new mod in my game, it didn't crash.

Scrap that, does not seem to be mod related finally. I went to play another Dorm, and all went well, but then came back to play Abijeet, and he seems to be broken. With him selected, if I click on his job/skill panel, the game crash.
I used debug and shift click him to force error. I can't read the error, obviously.
But there are no error until I click on his job panel...if I leave this tab alone Abijeet does not crash my game.
Any help anyone?

Well, it is fixed now. Not because Abijeet now behaves, but because he is dead. I killed him, then replace him with another sim who looks like him SO much. Dieudonné Cplus is now a new student...
And, the cemetery received its very first..tenant.
ETA Turns out, it was a major mod causing this. I got rid of it, and re-assign a major to my sim. Crashing stopped, problem solved.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)