Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Apr 2018 at 8:20 PM
Default Modding tools...
are sure right powerful. Don't you all agree?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Apr 2018 at 8:27 PM
I'll give you an agree because I've seen some amazing mods out there, but as for me, personally, the only thing I've managed to do is make recolors with S4Studio. But I have to say it was a pretty simple process and felt very gratifying. It was my first foray into any kind of "custom content" in any of the sims games.

I'd like to do other stuff but I just don't have the ambition or know-how to do anything substantial. Did they ever make it easy to make custom careers yet? I remember there was a way early in TS4's life but after all the expansions and patches it apparently doesn't work anymore.

smash that disagree button fam, red's my favorite color
Scholar
#3 Old 9th Apr 2018 at 3:24 AM
I've had a go off modding all 4 games, and have found TS4 the most easiest and flexible to mod, not saying the others were hard, but I can remember TS2 bodyshop being so slow to load, then SimPE wasn't too flashy fast either, then the amount of time it took to load up the game just to see a change, I do take my hat for the TS2 creators they had a lot of patience.