Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

C-C-C-C-Campgrounds!

by TigerWaber Posted 12th Apr 2018 at 5:20 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 6:30 PM
I believe the public bathrooms from Jungle Adventures also have shower interactions. Might want to use those on your campground lots.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 6:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cdshrout1171
I believe the public bathrooms from Jungle Adventures also have shower interactions. Might want to use those on your campground lots.

Thank you for the suggestion!
But as what I've tested the Outdoor Retreat's public bathroom (hidden objects stall), there is shower interaction too.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 9:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TigerWaber
Thank you for the suggestion!
But as what I've tested the Outdoor Retreat's public bathroom (hidden objects stall), there is shower interaction too.

Really? Wow, didn't know that. How are we able to use the shower interaction? Never saw it there before...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Apr 2018 at 11:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cdshrout1171
Really? Wow, didn't know that. How are we able to use the shower interaction? Never saw it there before...

Since I'm getting a bit confused myself, I've made a test on all public bathroom.

Click image for full size.

And it seems that the only "Shower" interaction that available is the Outdoor Retreat and Jungle Adventure's public bathroom.
No mods use here, so this means that it's already available in the game.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Apr 2018 at 7:32 PM
What a great idea! I too prefer campgrounds for the most part. Thank you. These are very nice, downloading now!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 1:23 AM
cool beans. thanks for these camp grounds I prefer them to. and Yes Toddlers can sleep in tents =) no big deal about potty chairs. that's why they wear pampers after all.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 3:40 AM
This is amazing! So much work! I'm going to use this like crazy. Thank you so much!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 3:09 PM
Granite falls is sucha boring place in game, kudos for giving it a little more personality!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 6:40 AM
Thank you! This is exactly what I needed to cure my "ok I'm bored, what's next" syndrome. Great idea and fantastic work!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 11:02 AM
Thank you so much everyone for the download and comments! :lovestruc