Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Louisiana Style Recipes 2 - Cornbread, Crabcake (Update 9.7.2019 )

by icemunmun Posted 12th Apr 2018 at 12:34 AM - Updated 9th Jul 2020 at 10:02 PM by icemunmun

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 8:28 AM
is it enabled for restaurant use too? I use custom foods mostly to use in restaurants menu
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 3:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DreadfulButterfly
is it enabled for restaurant use too? I use custom foods mostly to use in restaurants menu

Yes they are certainly available in the restaurant! This was specifically made for restaurant gameplay
Field Researcher
#4 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 4:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
Yes they are certainly available in the restaurant! This was specifically made for restaurant gameplay

that's lovely thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 4:31 PM
Thank you again! I'll be having huge gardens now.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 5:10 PM
Great Job :)
Field Researcher
#7 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 8:49 PM
:lovestruc Jambalaya! Yassss!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 11:13 PM
Thank you i love your recipes couldn't play without them...
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Apr 2018 at 5:32 PM
I think I have around 90% of your harvestables and receipes. Love them!! Of course gardener service is getting real boost as these gardens are enormous, lol. Thank you for sharing all your great creations!>3
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 13th Apr 2018 at 7:22 PM
This is just what I have been waiting for! Thank you. I love all these foods and at last something using fresh corn.
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator THANKS POST
#11 Old 13th Apr 2018 at 8:29 PM
My Sims are so spoiled with a lot of food options to enjoy! Thank you! :)
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 3:45 AM
Now I just need to build a New Orleans French Quarter style home, and I'm all set. Thanks for all your awesome work!
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#13 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 3:12 AM
Thank you guys! I have many different types of food coming up . All the comments make my day :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 3:36 AM
this look so good
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 1:29 AM
I’ve downloded a lot of your custom food and whilst it’s showing up in my Dine Out restaurants, it’s not showing up as being able to cook at home. I’ve got the custom food interactions mod also. Can you please help?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 12th May 2018 at 9:07 AM
I really love your work, if you are looking for a dutch translator, Always willing to help.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#17 Old 15th May 2018 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by phoebe0565
I’ve downloded a lot of your custom food and whilst it’s showing up in my Dine Out restaurants, it’s not showing up as being able to cook at home. I’ve got the custom food interactions mod also. Can you please help?

Hey! Make sure that your sims have the required skill level! They are available under the 'Cook/Make Custom Food' Menu option
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 17th Jun 2018 at 6:44 PM
Native New Orleans girl here! Thanks so much for this...its awesome!
Test Subject
#19 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 3:43 AM
Thank you so much! This reminds me of home

Also, for the garlic required, does EA's garlic count or do we have to use yours? Sorry, just a bit confused I'm probably missing something.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 1:06 PM
does it still work with the new seasons update??
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#21 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 4:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TayAnna93
Thank you so much! This reminds me of home

Also, for the garlic required, does EA's garlic count or do we have to use yours? Sorry, just a bit confused I'm probably missing something.

I have been meaning to add the EA Vampire garlic as an optional download . I kept my garlic as an ingredient initially as I wanted to keep it base game! but i will add an additional option

Quote: Originally posted by kpop4eva83
does it still work with the new seasons update??

The food recipes are itself compatible! however you need to download the custom Food interactions mod ( which I have updated for seasons)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 12:11 AM
Hey, I really like your ideas & that you are sharing your abilities to help friends and the rest of us. You are AWESOME!
Test Subject
#23 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 6:39 PM
Is this up to date with season patch? and are you going to update all your recipes? I love them so much and would hate to not have them anymore.
Test Subject
#24 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 11:20 AM
for jambalaya recipe, can you please update one with Garlic that come from Vampire Pack?
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
#25 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 8:30 AM
Like you asked me, Icy, I posted the LE report here. The file is attached.
Attached files:
File Type: txt  lastException.txt (15.3 KB, 21 downloads)
Page 1 of 3