Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 3:19 PM
Default Challenges that had been rejected...
Have you posted a challenge but it got rejected because it didn't meet the standards of the requirements? Well post them here. Let it be any playstyles that don't have define goal to the gameplay/storyline, or what you think defines as a challenge, or need help/advice with resubmitting the revised oor writing a new challenge or ask for help to fix the mistakes it has so that could be accepted. This thread could also serve for small/short descriptions of challenges that don't feel right for a whole new thread. Go wild I guess (Mods/Admins, let me If this doesn't go against the forum rules but If it does I will delete this post).
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 3:40 PM
No. If you have issues with any challenge that were not accepted, then you need to post in CI where you can get help/suggestions for improving. Challenges go in the challenges forum, big or small.
Locked thread