Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Pirate Ship (No CC)

by pancake101 Posted 19th Apr 2018 at 4:33 AM - Updated 20th Aug 2018 at 5:45 PM by pancake101

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 7:38 AM
I love the Ship and your idea to make it cc free. The Ship is very well done. It would be nice to have a functional ship like this, too - even they make a lot of problems in the game ;-). I will try the thing with the roof slider :-). Have a nice day.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 7:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Snowcat
I love the Ship and your idea to make it cc free. The Ship is very well done. It would be nice to have a functional ship like this, too - even they make a lot of problems in the game ;-). I will try the thing with the roof slider :-). Have a nice day.

Thanks! Hope you enjoy it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 12:02 PM
Another great build from you. I love your ideas! Thank you for sharing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 5:26 PM
Don't know how you come up with so many ideas. Might make an interesting holiday home or perhaps a museum.

Thanks
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 5:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Collector
Don't know how you come up with so many ideas. Might make an interesting holiday home or perhaps a museum.

Thanks

It’s all part of the fun of being a builder! ^^ And for sure, do whatever you want with it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 12:18 AM
I love your builds and this ship is incredible! It's just the sails that are turned the wrong way, giving the impression it sails backwards! Is it easy to fix? I'm not good with roofs but I will try, otherwise I'll just keep them lowered
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 12:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Freya5
I love your builds and this ship is incredible! It's just the sails that are turned the wrong way, giving the impression it sails backwards! Is it easy to fix? I'm not good with roofs but I will try, otherwise I'll just keep them lowered

Yeah I know but those were the only roofs I could use aside from the flat angled roofs that could give the sail impression. You could try switching to those but it’s the best I could do with what I had :3
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 8:57 AM
This is so clever! At first I thought it was a houseboat, so was baffled by the size. Then you mentioned the edges sometimes going really high up, and I realized you made it as a standalone island! That's a really neat idea! And I'm amazed at how you managed to get this looking so much like a ship. Beautiful!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 10:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pancake101
Yeah I know but those were the only roofs I could use aside from the flat angled roofs that could give the sail impression. You could try switching to those but it’s the best I could do with what I had :3

Which is incredible, as usual! I systematically download your builds - I don't know where you get the patience for such gigantic mansions!

Please follow The Grey Witches on my blog!
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 11:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Freya5
Which is incredible, as usual! I systematically download your builds - I don't know where you get the patience for such gigantic mansions!

I love pushing the limits of what I can achieve! Our Sims deserve to live in luxury and I shall be the one to deliver it to them! :P
Test Subject
#12 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 10:43 PM
Something I've been doing. I understand your ship is an Island, But If you build on a barge you can put a basement in and your House boat won't look too top heavy and still have enough room to build and Travel. I like building 2 sometimes 3 basements down to make Labs and Wine Cellars with winding passages in my lots but so far have only used 1 level down on a boat.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 28th Apr 2018 at 8:03 PM
This is jaw-droppingly amazing!! Great work :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 3:36 PM
I have no idea how you managed this. Amazing!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 11th Nov 2018 at 8:43 PM
Is this a Houseboat lot?
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 11th Nov 2018 at 9:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TurtleShroom
Is this a Houseboat lot?

It is not actually. It’s built on an island
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST