Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Animated - Placeable Reptiles - Jungle Snakes

by Bakie Posted 26th Apr 2018 at 3:34 PM - Updated 5th Dec 2021 at 10:13 AM by Bakie

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 4:31 PM
thank you, it's still great
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 4:36 PM
fabulous !! thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Apr 2018 at 7:19 PM
Bakie is on fire!!

Downloaded =D
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 9:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by S�ri
thank you, it's still great

Quote: Originally posted by StarlightShadowDancer
fabulous !! thank you!!

Quote: Originally posted by underworld_imp
Bakie is on fire!!
Downloaded =D

You're welcome all! Good to see you like these snakes too!

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st May 2018 at 1:51 AM
Been looking forward to this since I saw it in your other creation videos. Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th May 2018 at 12:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by harlequin_eyes
Been looking forward to this since I saw it in your other creation videos. Thanks!

You're welcome!

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th May 2018 at 1:55 AM
I adore reptiles :D Thank you for doing this!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th May 2018 at 11:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cmahaffey7173
I adore reptiles Thank you for doing this!

You're welcome!

Test Subject
#10 Old 29th May 2018 at 9:57 PM
I can't get this or the birds or alligator to work. When placing them nothing shows up. the butterflies and ducks and dragonflies ones do though. weird.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 31st May 2018 at 8:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FolieAriel
I can't get this or the birds or alligator to work. When placing them nothing shows up. the butterflies and ducks and dragonflies ones do though. weird.

Hello FolieAriel,
The most common reason why effects don't show up is because of too low graphical settings. Try changing them to medium or high and they should all work fine. An uncommon reason is because you're game isn't up-to-date. But this isn't the case for most people. Hope you get them to work too!

Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Aug 2019 at 11:04 PM
Would there be any chance to have an "idle" version? I've been looking for a snake to keep as a pet for my sims. But so far I don't think there's any mod to add one at least as decorations.
Had planned that if I found a snake statue I would use cheats to fit it into an empty glass case.
These are adorable but it's clear they prefer to wander off. Anyways thank you so much for these mods! Add so much life to lots. And I love how a lot of these are base game compatible.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 23rd Aug 2019 at 9:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Opal-Kittens
Would there be any chance to have an "idle" version? I've been looking for a snake to keep as a pet for my sims. But so far I don't think there's any mod to add one at least as decorations.
Had planned that if I found a snake statue I would use cheats to fit it into an empty glass case.
These are adorable but it's clear they prefer to wander off. Anyways thank you so much for these mods! Add so much life to lots. And I love how a lot of these are base game compatible.

Hi! I'm not sure about that, so far I haven't found much meshes of all these effects which are all made by Maxis and placed somewhere in the Sims worlds. (Just not placeable for the community, until I make them into placeable effects)
Unfortunately it isn't just that easy to find the meshes and their textures like the normal objects.
It's good to hear you like my mods that much though, but I'm afraid I can't help you with this right now.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 15th Jul 2020 at 4:21 AM
Creepy Crawlies are my bae hahaha!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 31st Jul 2020 at 11:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nightingale21
Creepy Crawlies are my bae hahaha!
Haha, have fun with them!