Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mod 'ur networking gifts

by Lamare Posted 2nd May 2018 at 8:00 PM - Updated 6th May 2018 at 6:04 PM by Lamare : one more version + table

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd May 2018 at 10:36 PM
Thank you so much! I have a Networking only family that will greatly benefit from the additional randomness of the items listed. I love this idea not only for them, but ALL my Sims. So excited to see and try this out! ...and what the heck is a Bottle O Nastiness?! LOL!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd May 2018 at 12:16 AM
@Goldenbtrfly maybe the witch potion that temporarily removes all the nice points?

I'm grabbing this, though. Great idea.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd May 2018 at 8:27 AM
Thank you so much for this! And for the little tutorial. I haven't had the time for it yet, but I certainly will customize this for my game. I like the dig and hike mod too, but this one is great for the publicity of my businesses.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd May 2018 at 9:00 AM
Oh, that is brilliant Thank you.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd May 2018 at 9:51 AM
Thanks, this is a neat idea!
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 3rd May 2018 at 1:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
@Goldenbtrfly maybe the witch potion that temporarily removes all the nice points?

I'm grabbing this, though. Great idea.

Ahhh, OK - I have not played with witches in quite some time. Thank you for the reminder on what it is!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd May 2018 at 11:38 PM
How could we possibly forget about you, with all your great additions making our games run better Great idea, love the instructions on how to edit yourself, yay for variability and tuning to our preferences. Thank you for sharing with us
just a girl
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th May 2018 at 6:08 PM
Thank you everyone

I wanted to say I've added one more version - same as full list, but without aspiration rewards, for those who find it cheating.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th Jun 2018 at 12:42 PM
This is great, and thank you for the file options!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th Jun 2018 at 7:15 PM
This is smart. Thanks for it! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th Mar 2019 at 1:49 AM
Wonderful! Thanks so much. Will you be modding something like this for date/outing rewards?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 5th Dec 2021 at 2:32 PM
First of all - I absolutely love this mod so thank you so much!
I have a slightly odd request, if I may? In my game, I'm kind of fed up of Santa always leaving my Sims a bear. Every winter, in every house, that's what they get. Would there be a way of somehow making a mod similar to this which adds this loot table to Santa? I'm no modder, but I'd be willing to learn if it meant my Sims would get something different/good for a change!

My avatar was the most beautiful teen I ever had in TS2, in a custom neighbourhood sadly lost to time about three laptops ago, but still remembered fondly!
just a girl
Original Poster
#14 Old 5th Dec 2021 at 4:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by happenin_holly
First of all - I absolutely love this mod so thank you so much!
I have a slightly odd request, if I may? In my game, I'm kind of fed up of Santa always leaving my Sims a bear. Every winter, in every house, that's what they get. Would there be a way of somehow making a mod similar to this which adds this loot table to Santa? I'm no modder, but I'd be willing to learn if it meant my Sims would get something different/good for a change!

That's an interesting idea. I don't remember Santa giving any gifts in my game at all, but now I'm curious!