Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th May 2018 at 7:02 PM Last edited by huso1995 : 8th May 2018 at 7:04 PM. Reason: adding pictures
Default The Sims 4 Hogwarts project
Hello, I started working on project Hogwarts in TS4, I am sad that we don't have bigger lots but I am trying doat least what I can do. I downloaded soo many things for my project. I will upload pictures when I finish each part, let me know ,does it looks good or should I remove/add something.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 8th May 2018 at 7:11 PM
Default some pictures
Quote: Originally posted by huso1995
Hello, I started working on project Hogwarts in TS4, I am sad that we don't have bigger lots but I am trying doat least what I can do. I downloaded soo many things for my project. I will upload pictures when I finish each part, let me know ,does it looks good or should I remove/add something.

here are some photos of my project
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th May 2018 at 12:48 PM
THIS IS AWESOME!!! wow so good
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th May 2018 at 11:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ricksimpson
THIS IS AWESOME!!! wow so good

Thank you soo much, there will be more soon

Also, I made HP characters by myself
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th May 2018 at 5:08 AM
Wow this is amazing!! I can tell that you're a great builder!! Looking forward to the finished lot, reminds me so much of the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix game.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th May 2018 at 10:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TetraBolt
Wow this is amazing!! I can tell that you're a great builder!! Looking forward to the finished lot, reminds me so much of the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix game.

Oh, thank you soo much! :D
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 10th May 2018 at 11:52 AM
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th May 2018 at 4:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cedrigo
It looks great!
Well done!

Thank you
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 10th May 2018 at 6:37 PM
More photos + some scenes from movies (I made characters by myself, maybe they are not 100% same, but I tried my best haha) :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th May 2018 at 2:20 PM
Default updates

Today I made boathouse, Snape's potion class, Filch's room, hospital wing

(on these photos you can see some HP characters: Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, Draco Malfoy and Severus Snape) :D
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th May 2018 at 2:54 AM
WOAH! YAAAAS. Are you goign to look into making traits as well? It would be cool if someone also made a mod to use magic like harry potter. I know we have that sorcerer mod but its nopt harry potter based and thats what I am looking for. I am a HUGE harry potter fan. Cant wait for this to be completed!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 15th May 2018 at 11:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Alvilda2011
WOAH! YAAAAS. Are you goign to look into making traits as well? It would be cool if someone also made a mod to use magic like harry potter. I know we have that sorcerer mod but its nopt harry potter based and thats what I am looking for. I am a HUGE harry potter fan. Cant wait for this to be completed!

I don't know how to make mods and cc stuff, I would like to learn that. There is mod that you can be sorted in Hogwarts houses.
I am also HUUGE Harry Potter fan and I hope we get supernatural or witch expansion for ts4. I am sad because we don't have bigger lots or more 64x64 lots, I would make all on spot, I hope soo, for now in Widenbug world I deleted most house to make my project. I still working on them
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 22nd May 2018 at 11:03 PM
Default Gryffindor
Today I made Gryffindor Common room, their dormitory and here are some photos of Harry, Ron, Hermione and some random Gryffindors
Scholar
#14 Old 5th Jan 2019 at 2:51 PM
Today I made Gryffindor Common room, their dormitory and here are some photos of Harry, Ron, Hermione and some random Gryffindors

aaaaa that's so perfect!! Congratulations for the beautiful work! :lovestruc
Scholar
#15 Old 5th Jan 2019 at 2:53 PM
here are some photos of my project

This is the first time I'm seeing the great staircase that actually reminds me of Hogwarts'. You're rocking!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 5th Jan 2019 at 4:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iSandor
aaaaa that's so perfect!! Congratulations for the beautiful work! :lovestruc

thank you!! :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 5th Jan 2019 at 4:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iSandor
This is the first time I'm seeing the great staircase that actually reminds me of Hogwarts'. You're rocking!

I must admit, that was pain to make it, haha :D
Test Subject
#18 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 9:36 AM
Great work - The staircase looks awesome!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 5:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StormBurpee
Great work - The staircase looks awesome!

Thank you soo much!! :D
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th Jan 2019 at 10:15 PM
What are your plans for this when it's complete? Do you plan on making it available for others to download? I love it and think you've done a fantastic job. My wife... wants it in her world. Well, whatever you do with it, it looks good man. Good Job!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 8th Jan 2019 at 1:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shashinmasuta
What are your plans for this when it's complete? Do you plan on making it available for others to download? I love it and think you've done a fantastic job. My wife... wants it in her world. Well, whatever you do with it, it looks good man. Good Job!

I definitely want post it when I completely finish it, I still have a lot work to do , I working slowly on this.
Thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 12:02 AM
After long time, these days I continued my project, soo far I made Slytherin Common Room and Owlery from outside!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 12:08 AM
After long time, these days I continued my project, soo far I made Slytherin Common Room and Owlery from outside!

By the way: if you looking for amazing conversions of HP stuff, I download from http://jpcopesims.tumblr.com/ , they are amazing!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 9:47 PM
This looks AMAZING!!!!!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 20th Jan 2019 at 11:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsaredisneytastic
This looks AMAZING!!!!!!!

Thank you soo much!
Page 1 of 3