Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Three Waterfalls

by fire2icewitch Posted 28th May 2018 at 6:46 PM - Updated 5th Jun 2018 at 11:13 AM by fire2icewitch : Additional Info & file

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th May 2018 at 9:00 PM
Wonderful Work! I was looking for something just like this. So greatful that you shared :) Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th May 2018 at 9:52 PM
Beautiful, thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th May 2018 at 11:14 PM
Wonderful! Thanks for sharing!
:-) What else do you have? :-)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th May 2018 at 11:30 PM
Cool thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th May 2018 at 12:20 AM
LOVE this so much!! Thank you, thank you! I've looked for new waterfalls several times over the past few years and can never find any. So appreciate You!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th May 2018 at 2:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MiffedTeradactyl
Wonderful! Thanks for sharing!
:-) What else do you have? :-)

I have quite a bit, I'll keep uploading my items. I can only upload two strings at a time. I tend to see a need for something and make it. I'm working on an in-ground hot tub, it's challenging, but I'm almost there.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th May 2018 at 5:26 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th May 2018 at 9:30 PM
Oh wow! This is what we need for water features! Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th May 2018 at 3:31 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I have been wanting waterfalls like these since the start of Sims 4. You are fabulous. ♥♥♥
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 30th May 2018 at 11:57 AM
Thanks for all the support, it was hard to put myself out there with social anxiety, you guys made it a positive experience. I hope to share a lot more.
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 2:36 PM
Heya firstly this is awesome, great work! But I'm at little confused, does this need spa day or not?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 11:10 AM
I cloned them from The Spa Day Waterfall pack, If anyone knows if they work without it, let me know, because that would be awesome.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 9th Jun 2018 at 3:52 PM
Two of the waterfalls show missing footprint when I try to place them, one of the rocks and I can't remember the other. I downloaded the footprint version. You may want to take a look.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 12:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grieralexander
Two of the waterfalls show missing footprint when I try to place them, one of the rocks and I can't remember the other. I downloaded the footprint version. You may want to take a look.

I have a set with Zero footprints so the sims can swim through the waterfall and the other set has footprints. Try using the moveobjects cheat, I have to use it to place the zero footprint waterfalls. Just to be safe and make sure the file wasn't corrupted, I re-downloaded the file from here and it's showing all the waterfalls with zero footprint, not actually missing the footprint altogether. Sometimes files become Damaged when downloading. Try Re-downloading the file, use with the cheat, and see how it works. if your still getting the issue, let me know.

Thanks Julia
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 23rd Sep 2018 at 12:17 AM
could you make the basic waterfall (the one with nothing) into a sims 3 conversion and available in 1 to 2 tiles? I'm desperately looking for a waterfall to use by a bathtub.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 7:16 AM
I can try
Test Subject
#18 Old 21st Nov 2018 at 2:46 AM
that would be amazing thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 28th Nov 2020 at 2:22 AM Last edited by Maezyj : 28th Nov 2020 at 8:05 AM.
I love this, do you have them in 1x1 form?!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#20 Old 18th Jun 2021 at 3:57 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 11th Mar 2023 at 3:43 AM
the names of the fountains show up in the search bar but sadly they are nowhere to be found