Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th May 2018 at 2:38 AM Last edited by D3L3T3D : 29th May 2018 at 2:54 AM. Reason: Solved!

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Sims 2 Homecrafter Not Recognizing Custom Pictures (SOLVED)
Hey all. I'm back with ANOTHER in a marathon of issues. Today, it involves The Sims 2 Homecrafter.

I've gotten it to work on my system again, temperamental beast that it has always been. I even made some new wall textures last night. But today, a new issue has arisen: when I open up the program to make more, it won't recognize my custom image files, only displaying its template file.

Before we get to your input, here's a list of checks I've made.
-All files in the folder are .BMP, as required by the program.
-They're all in the appropriate directory.
-The program is running in the appropriate compatability mode that got it working last night.
-The program has administrative permission to do its do.
-I tried running the program after deleting the cache files, as sometimes that affects its behavior as they affect the game proper.

Got any ideas to get her seeing my files again? All input's appreciated!

EDIT: Okay, so Homecrafter changed the directory user from my profile to "Public." Problem's solved; changing the topic to reflect this. Sorry!