Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 1:42 PM
Default Which supernatural do you wish to be?
Ok, I have The Sims 3: Supernatural, and the creation and the abilities of the supernaturals are pretty sweet. I just got the thought about why I liked werewolves so much and want to be one in real life. If you could, which of the supernaturals from the pack would you want to transform into and why

I mod every now and then
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 3:29 PM
There are 15 occult states in TS3 (17 if we include Time Travelers and Grim Reapers). Do we really have to restrict our answer to one of the four that comes with Supernatural?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 3:33 PM
No. You can pick more than one

I mod every now and then
Alchemist
#4 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 3:47 PM
An alien witch.

Perks:
Set sims on fire!
Drop meteors on sims!
Freeze sims to death!
Bio-drain sims!
Never sleep again!
Curse sims (now in-game!).
If you lose a duel, you can just drop a meteor on your opponent.

Downsides:

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 3:53 PM
For me, I'd like being a werewolf. For once, I can transform at anytime, especially at a full moon and bad mood, I can howl at the moon. I'd always want to use it to give someone a cursed bite.

I mod every now and then
Mad Poster
#6 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 4:36 PM
Human. Thoroughly so. Wouldn't have it any other way.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 4:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GrijzePilion
Human. Thoroughly so. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Other than human

I mod every now and then
Mad Poster
#8 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 4:52 PM
Dead? Is being dead a life state?

EDIT: Deadpool. I'll be Deadpool.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 4:58 PM
Dead? Is being dead a life state?

EDIT: Deadpool. I'll be Deadpool.

No. I'm talking about what Supernatural type in The Sims 3: Supernatural you'd want to be and why!

I mod every now and then
Mad Poster
#10 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 5:11 PM Last edited by GrijzePilion : 4th Jun 2018 at 5:22 PM.
Witches have cats right? I'll be a magic cat.
If not, then I don't have a clue honestly.

Being able to shoot fireballs seems kinda neat, even if you need a wand to do it.

insert signature here
Mad Poster
#11 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 5:24 PM
Witches have cats right? I'll be a magic cat.

This sounds "familiar..."

"Booo!"

Hey, my jokes can't all be winners.

If we aren't restricted to the SN pack occults, which is what I was really asking above, I'm having a difficult time deciding between Plant Sim and Unicorn. Maybe a hybrid of the two? No particular reason, they just sound cool. But for the SN choices, would have to say Fairy.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 5:28 PM
Zombie unicorn.

insert signature here
Site Helper
#13 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 5:57 PM
So we're sticking with the official ones, not ones that you invent by allowing certain cheat codes or mods to be used by a specific character with rules that you make up? I was going to go with Angel...
Hybrid fairy/witch with a moodlet manager would be cool, too. Or Green dragon.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Mad Poster
#14 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 7:15 PM
Witch. The ability to magically upgrade appliances to be unbreakable would be really useful in real life.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 9:17 PM
Zombie unicorn.

No. Only official ones that came with the Sims 3 Supernatural! My god!

I mod every now and then
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 10:51 PM
I like the alien "supernatural"... not sleeping is great, but eating space rocks.. meh... dentist bills are epic, worse than eating sugar coated Chocko-bombs.
Then you can invite friends over and have them clean your house and fix stuff.
Don't have to work really... just find a area and drop space rocks. The big ones are worth money.
Then there's the find a gem worth a bit less than §100 and with any luck, you can transmute it into tiberium... With the science skill level 9 you can clone enough of them so you can buy the town!
Use the space ship to kidnap your friends in the middle of the night. (and mind control them to fix your broken sink)
Able to figure out your friend (and enemies) traits by mind reading.
Cons:
Hard to breath with such a narrow nose.
No hair.
Big eyes means you always are getting dust in your eyes.

Sims are better than us.
Mad Poster
#17 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 12:42 AM
Being Emit Relevart seems nice too ^
I mean sure there's only one of him (per world lol) so he's not really a species or anything, but he gets to pop in all dramatic and shit and change people's lives forever like it's nothing. Also he's a hologram, which seems kinda neat too. I mean werewolves aren't holographic. Fairies are only partially holographic. But my man Emit? The dude's 100% holographic. What a guy.

insert signature here
Scholar
#19 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 1:17 AM
A Unicorn, naturally. I'm really not into supernatural stuff, and would rather be something less creepy.

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
Mad Poster
#20 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 1:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
Wait, Emit is a hologram? wtf?

Sometimes, anyway. I think he's a bit insecure about it.

insert signature here
Mad Poster
#21 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 7:47 AM Last edited by igazor : 5th Jun 2018 at 4:24 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
What occults are available without supernatural? I think I saw vampire from UL, mummy from WA, mermaid from IP, aliens from ... somewhere, and plumbots from ITF... and of course ghosts from basegame.

Vamps are from LN, not Uni. What kind of uni did you go to? ( ) Aliens are from Seasons.

The ones you have left out:
Simbots (Amb)
Imaginary Friends (Gen)
Unicorns (Pets)
Genies (Showtime)
PlantSims (Uni, you acknowledged later)
Zombies (oh, I guess those are from SN also)
That Weird Stuff Clinging to Your Sims' Bathtub When They Don't Clean It (making this up to compensate for my Zombie mistake)

Grim Reapers (base game)
Time Travelers (ITF)

Then we would have the inevitable debate over whether all of these are really "occults" or life states. They are treated the same programmatically, more or less, so I was using that definition and being a bit over-inclusive.
Mad Poster
#23 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 1:31 PM
Witch/Genie. They have very handy abilities.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Mad Poster
#24 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 2:06 PM
I always forget there's supposed to be vampires in Bridgeport. I had them all disappear when I started playing there regularly.
Speaking of which, is it possible, through MasterController or something, to revert all occults in a world to a human state?

insert signature here
Mad Poster
#25 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 4:21 PM
Bridgeport and Moonlight Falls are the only two EA worlds that have pre-made vampire sims. EA's story progression, if allowed to, will convert other sims in other worlds to vamps and other occult states randomly. NRaas SP doesn't do that, but instead allows the player to arrange for occults to immigrate in that way and then possibly breed. Not sure how AwesomeMod's StoryMode handles these, for those who use that instead.

Yes, MC (MC Cheats module) can be used to remove occult states from existing sims. NRaas > MC > (Sim) > Intermediate > Occult:Remove; if run on City Hall, one can filter to all existing occults and remove their occult states in a small number of steps.

Back in Bridgeport, not sure why one would want Vladamir Schlick, Willam Fangmann, Elvira Slayer, Beau Merrrick, etc. as mortals since being vamps is an important part of who they are, but that would be how to arrange it. I think most players who want that level of control over their worlds might be Totally Annihilating all of the pre-mades and bringing in fresh sims to populate these worlds anyway.
Page 1 of 2