Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#26 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 4:14 PM
I'm having a problem with Vladislaus, he's not my favourite, and i don't want to delete him because he seems like a very wise vampire with a lost of history behind Forgotten Hollow, but get sick of the game employing him for every vacant job, From Bartender, daytime vet, waiter, I got to load up his house constantly just for him to lose his job, I tried to flag freeze his career with mccc as soon as I got him unemployed again, hoping he will stay unemployed but nope didn't work, him being the game first choice all time, I presume he must have a lot of high skills.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#27 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 2:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Elledee
You can't upload a "Cox" family to the gallery.

I love giving my own sims silly names but most of them don't get uploaded to the gallery or get renamed for filter purposes if I do. But Cox is a legit last name, and a common one at that.

I'm pretty sure it's a Sims 2 townie last name!
Field Researcher
#28 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 3:33 AM
I have an Indian sim in a family and this conversation has finally clued me into why I always get the name is inappropriate message. Her name is Anusha.
Kind of a flawed system, but I suppose it's just blanketed protection so gallery moderation is minimal effort.

My least favourite sims are the The Partihaus sims,The Roomate sims and that other basegame roomate household in the Willow Creek starter area. Basically all the boring Roomate situation sims. I usually delete them or reinvent them entirely.

Oh, and I detest Johnny Zest. His lack of family tree to go along with his pretend story line is irksome.
Scholar
#29 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 1:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PANDAQUEEN
Besides, I don't know if these vampires become sterile upon transformation into a vampire (like traditional lore) or can have children (like Stephanie Meyers' piece of crap Twilight).

Uh... I feel like I have to point this out. No, even Meyer's Twinklepyres cannot get pregnant. They are sterile. Only reason Renesmee (it's been a decade; that name still sounds and looks dumb) exists is because Bella was a human.

I only have Seasons installed, but I am thinking of getting a game pack. (I don't know, do they add new locations/Sims?)
So, I only have Willow Creek and Oasis Spring sims around...

Don't care much for the Pancakes. They tend to arrive for the Welcome Wagon. Go away; I want to play my sims, not socialize!

Don't care much for the Goths, either... and the Calientes. I dunno, they all seem so bland.
I might remove every sim family there except my own, and fill the place with my own made NPC-Sims. (Will that make the game lag? I doubt it; I'll only really play one household)

Oh! And the Landgraabs!
Especially Malcom. Obnoxious brat!
Page 2 of 2