Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Ideal House (No CC)

by Aquagloups Posted 26th Jun 2018 at 10:49 AM - Updated 28th Jun 2018 at 3:18 PM by Aquagloups

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 5:12 PM
Lovin the "swooped" roof! We have a house on our block that looks very similar to this - I haven't simmed it yet, so I'll grab yours and save myself a bit of time.
Thanks

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 5:24 PM
Haha, glad you like it ! the pagoda roof from bon voyage was a bit tricky to manage, I admit, it took me several failed attempts...
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Jun 2018 at 11:14 AM
I love it!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Jun 2018 at 10:22 PM
I particularly like homes based on old designs. There were quite a few of the Sears catalog housed built in my hometown. Thanks.
Scholar
#6 Old 28th Jun 2018 at 8:36 AM Last edited by SciBirg : 28th Jun 2018 at 1:06 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by sandya
I particularly like homes based on old designs. There were quite a few of the Sears catalog housed built in my hometown. Thanks.

Same here. I love Sears houses. And I once picked up an old book at an antique store because of the houseplans. I have made several of the houses already (one or two of them are on my tumblr). They are just really well designed for playing Sims in.

EDIT: I found a small error in the house. There is a stray wall by the stairs on the second story that block sims from leaving the stairwell.

Paladins/SimWardrobes downloads: https://simfileshare.net/folder/87849/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Jun 2018 at 3:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SciBirg
EDIT: I found a small error in the house. There is a stray wall by the stairs on the second story that block sims from leaving the stairwell.

Damn, I though I had removed it ! Thanks for letting me know, I'll go and change that.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 2:14 PM
really cute!