Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lost & Found - Lit Clothing Shop Sign

by Lamare Posted 1st Jul 2018 at 3:15 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 6:28 PM
Thank you so much for this and for the update about the electric box. I'm looking forward to it!

Also, I'd like to say that whenever I visit MTS, nothing makes me more excited than seeing new content made by you. It's just so nice to have such a talented modder bringing new and exciting things for this game! Once again, thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 7:34 PM
Awesome!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 8:47 PM
So fascinating to see new L&F after all this time... Thank you so much!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 9:00 PM
These are brilliant! It's incredible that even after nearly 15 years such neat little hidden treasures like this come to the surface. Great work! (:
just a girl
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 11:07 AM
Thank you everyone
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 4:25 PM
This is so cool, thanks!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 10:49 PM
NIce find and very cool. Thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 11:22 PM
Thanks for this!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 2:21 AM
Love this. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 4:41 AM
I didn't know they could lit !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 18th Jan 2022 at 6:33 PM
This is a great job, thank you! Can you repair the shop sign "Produce Market Shingle"? There are lamps that don't work
just a girl
Original Poster
#13 Old 21st Jan 2022 at 11:39 AM
Actually, the lamps on that sign do work, @goryczka2. They light up a "tail" part of cornucopia. The difference between lit and unlit states is subtle, but it's there.
Test Subject
#14 Old 24th Jan 2022 at 6:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lamare
Actually, the lamps on that sign do work, @goryczka2. They light up a "tail" part of cornucopia. The difference between lit and unlit states is subtle, but it's there.

I had no idea about it! Unfortunately, this is not good news, but I have to accept it. Thank you for your answer!