Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TM Everyday-Gym-Underwear Recolours

by Michelle Posted 6th Jul 2018 at 11:04 AM - Updated 9th Jul 2018 at 9:53 AM by Michelle : add extra files and pictures

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Jul 2018 at 4:31 PM Last edited by SIMple : 7th Jul 2018 at 9:24 AM.
I love it, it looks really nice but I think to make it better to have one version where the t-shirt is white but the open shirt color can be like you do, add LACK and MALM. Is it possible that you make one for Child and Adult as well? Sorry for the another annoying suggestion but can you recolour Maxis Male Briefs or 'Maxis Diapers' should I say
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Jul 2018 at 2:11 AM Last edited by Michelle : 7th Jul 2018 at 7:11 AM.
Sorry hun, the 'Hip Open Shirt Over Pants' does not come in adult and child. When I have time I will take a look around and see if anyone has converted it, if I find any I will recolour them as well. I have already done some adult male briefs, they are sitting on my desktop waiting to be uploaded.

ETA: I found a child and Adult conversion of the 'Hip Open Shirt Over Pants'.
Screenshots

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Jul 2018 at 8:55 AM Last edited by SIMple : 7th Jul 2018 at 9:28 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Michelle
Sorry hun, the 'Hip Open Shirt Over Pants' does not come in adult and child. When I have time I will take a look around and see if anyone has converted it, if I find any I will recolour them as well. I have already done some adult male briefs, they are sitting on my desktop waiting to be uploaded.

ETA: I found a child and Adult conversion of the 'Hip Open Shirt Over Pants'.

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=279925 - Adult
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=509426 - Child

There you go, I did a bit of homework for you so hopefully, it will look cool on them. I really like the outfit
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Jul 2018 at 11:09 AM
@SIMple - I did a couple of test recolours, will do more when I get the time.
Screenshots

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 5:59 PM
Very nice!