Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

H&B Smart Thermostat

by littledica Posted 7th Jul 2018 at 11:05 PM - Updated 2nd Sep 2018 at 6:08 PM by littledica

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 30 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#26 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 5:02 AM
Awesome! Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 8:26 PM
Your creations are some of the most detailed, highest quality items I've ever downloaded for the Sims4. Thank you for putting so much time and effort into these items for all of us to enjoy. These are beautiful and I would totally have these in my real home if I could! PLEASE keep up the fantastic work! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 5:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mayayuujinchou
Hello! i was very happy with this but, after using sims4studio for some batch fixes, the "H&B Smart Thermostat" disappear ; 2 times. I don't know why, i haven't noticed any problem with it ! Maybe i did something wrong , but i have to use the vanilla EA version :-/. So sad because i love your job.

Sorry for my bad english.

I batch fixed all my files and not had an issue with this file, works brilliantly in game.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 3rd Jan 2019 at 4:42 AM
After the patch for thermostats, all of my bills are $1 with this installed. Any way to fix it?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 3rd Jan 2019 at 2:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Deer_Lord
After the patch for thermostats, all of my bills are $1 with this installed. Any way to fix it?

I find this quite weird, since the tuning this thermostat has is the exact same of the EA one. You could consider this as a re-skin of the EA one. I'd look further into your mods cause as of right now i haven't had this problem you've described in my game with this object
Instructor
THANKS POST
#31 Old 2nd Mar 2019 at 3:57 PM
Great Job :)
Test Subject
#32 Old 18th Apr 2019 at 5:53 PM
Does this Thermostat automatically adjust the temperature like LittleMsSams "Automatic Thermostats"? Or would it work in conjunction with it?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#33 Old 18th Apr 2019 at 9:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by drscott11
Does this Thermostat automatically adjust the temperature like LittleMsSams "Automatic Thermostats"? Or would it work in conjunction with it?

It can work in conjunction with it
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#34 Old 31st Dec 2019 at 3:17 PM
Finally started using this recently in my games, thanks for making it!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#35 Old 8th Feb 2020 at 2:09 PM
Awesome! Thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#36 Old 27th Jul 2020 at 1:16 AM
I love this thing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 1st Sep 2020 at 9:55 AM
Thank you! The Seasons one is hideous and weird.
Test Subject
#38 Old 7th Feb 2021 at 10:35 PM
I downloaded the Thermostat but I can't find it in the game. Where is is located?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 16th Feb 2022 at 6:58 PM
This is such a great product... Thank you very much...
Page 2 of 2