Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 12:30 PM Last edited by Lyralei : 10th Jul 2018 at 9:24 PM. Reason: Fixed category

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, Island Paradise
Default Sorting Objects like kitchen, bathroom and closet extras
I know there is sort by room and sort by function. But when you download other things like closet objects, kitchen extras, bathroom extras, they are in all kind of places. Is there a way to get them in one spot so you don't have to look all day for one or two things.
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 9:24 PM
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 1:23 PM
I did that but when I saved and went back to the game all my folders were gone that is a lot of work I need to know what is making them delete after I save and come back to the game
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#4 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 3:11 PM
A time-consuming but in the end permanent solution could be to open each object in S3PE and change the categories yourself by editing the OBJD resource. Editing the OBJD entries is like changing CASP resources for clothing in a way. I guess the creators of these objects weren't very thorough when they made them and/or forgot about these entries.
Site Helper
#6 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 3:56 AM
You could use the Multi-extractor to convert them to Package files....
But that would turn them into separate objects that are no longer related to the version from the sims3pack, so it's not an ideal solution.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook