Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Party and Celebration Mods

by simler90 Posted 16th Jul 2018 at 6:39 PM - Updated 3rd Apr 2021 at 8:39 PM by simler90 : UPDATE 10

58 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 30 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 7:04 PM
How cool! I will test it out, though I am apparently very bad at getting anything other than Snoozer parties. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 7:44 PM
Ohh this is awesome! Thank you so much, and I can't wait for the Outfit Sense compatible version!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 7:50 PM
Great ideas for new parties - sounds fun! Thank you.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 7:58 PM
I love these new parties. I hope you will come up with more ideas like this.
Undead Molten Llama
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 8:39 PM
Very nice! Thank you!

Question, though: Does the slumber party actually last overnight? Or is it the standard length that other parties last?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 9:10 PM
Ohh, formal parties will be perfect to simulate fundraisers!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 9:43 PM
This is great idea! Coincidentally, I was just reading a legacy in which the writer hoped that there were more parties like a baby shower and bachelor party.. Formal party could act like bachelor party though.. Anyways, great mod which I will be happy to add to my game, thanks! :)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 10:03 PM
This sounds perfect for my hood - I can't wait to throw these
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 12:41 AM
This is absolutely wonderful! I'm going to throw so many pajama parties!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 2:33 AM
Im so glad there are people like you still adding fun new features to this game. Thank you so much )
Inventor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 3:19 AM
This is awesome! I'm gonna test this out soon, thank you for making this mod :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 3:31 AM
Wonderful idea! I can't wait to try it, but, like iCad, I have questions about the slumber party. If it lasts overnight (which I so hope it does!), do I need beds/sleeping arrangements for the guests? (Seriously adorable would be if they brought their own bedrolls, like kids do in real life, but I know that might not be possible.) :)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 7:36 AM
I'm so excited to try these out -- awesome ideas! Thanks so much for sharing! ^_^
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#15 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 9:38 AM
Great idea, thank you for these.

How long does the slumber party last for? Or when you say 7-12, do you mean it ends at 12am? Is it easy to lengthen in simPE?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Theorist
#16 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 11:11 AM
I'm loving these! Didn't know you could make new party types.

I'm also curious to know whether the slumber party lasts all night, and is there a way to make it last all night if it lasts a default of 5 hours.
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 11:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Great idea, thank you for these.

How long does the slumber party last for? Or when you say 7-12, do you mean it ends at 12am? Is it easy to lengthen in simPE?

You can lengthen a regular party with insiminator so maybe a slumber party too. But I don't think letting the sims go to sleep will ne good for party score, unless... what happens at a slumber party stays at the slumber party.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Test Subject
#18 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 11:49 AM
This is so cool! Can't wait to try it out, I always love throwing pool parties so this is perfect.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#19 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 6:13 PM Last edited by Sunrader : 20th Jul 2018 at 2:41 PM.
Niiiiiice, @simler90, a question: You say that sims will be more likely to use the pool slide. I was having difficulty making a pool slide autonomous without my directing the sims to "Get In" by clicking the pool first. Have you solved this? If so, would you mind sharing how? http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=613546
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 6:28 PM
Oh my, thanks! Great addition to the game ! Reminds me when I watched the University EP trailer in 2005 and saw the pillow fight. It was exciting and perfect for slumber parties ! But, EAxis did not include this in the final game, just the pillow fight interaction...
Speaking about it, can guests start pillow fight autonomously during a slumber party ?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 7:07 PM
VERY cool! I've always wondered why pool parties were never an option. Thankyou for this great addition!
Test Subject
#22 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 9:55 PM
This mod looks really great! However, it seems to conflict with Paladin's Massive parties mod. Can you make it compatible with it?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#23 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 1:39 AM
awesome idea! So cool

@rtud20 how does it conflict?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 4:55 PM
Wow this looks so much fun ! I'll be waiting for your Outfit Sense compatible!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 1:49 AM
This is a great mod. Would it be possible to let children throw slumber parties as well and invite other kids.
Page 1 of 3