Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

CandyD's Retuned Metabolism Mod - Natural Metabolism Part 3/3 (Patch 1.47.49.1020 Update)

by DarkSimister Posted 6th Aug 2018 at 6:14 PM - Updated 19th Nov 2018 at 6:41 PM by DarkSimister : Patch 1.47.49.1020 & Get Famous EP Update

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 7:59 PM
Thank you SO much for this. This is one of those must-have mods for me, and my poor sims keep getting huge when I'm not playing with them (they're quite fond of the food vendors at festivals) since the update.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 10:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by budwinys
Thank you SO much for this. This is one of those must-have mods for me, and my poor sims keep getting huge when I'm not playing with them (they're quite fond of the food vendors at festivals) since the update.

Yes, I agree. My Sims were in need of some balancing, too and without this mod series, it was more the extreme of both ways. Not to mention when they'd excercise to get rid of the extra chub. There are other mods to help with fitness but I found that CandyD's had the most realistic tuning which made it more fun to play.

I might have to look into adding more modules containing foods from other expansion packs.
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 9:53 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you, I have really been missing this mod it is so needed. My sims who I just wanted to be average body build but they now have a pool, look like gods without this balancing
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 1:15 AM
I'd really like to try this, but the links seem to be broken. 404 not found error
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Sep 2018 at 12:44 PM
I'm getting error 404 too :/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Sep 2018 at 6:52 AM
I had my username changed and that seemed to have broken the links. I'm sorry for this and will work on it right away. The links should be working properly later today.

Thank you for reporting this.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Sep 2018 at 9:11 AM
Download links are fixed and working again.
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Sep 2018 at 12:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DarkSimister
Download links are fixed and working again.

Thanks for fixing this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Sep 2018 at 10:12 PM
Thank you so much. This is just one of those mods I couldn't live without so I'm glad that you've taken over maintaining it while CandyD is inactive.
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 6:26 PM
Might be conflicting with another one of my mods I'm not sure? But the sims will not play basketball when I have this mod in.
Test Subject
#12 Old 16th Oct 2018 at 7:03 AM
I have the same problem that my sims could not play basketball after installing this mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 9:25 PM
Too there were problems with playing basketball. Well only to action "to dream of bigger", all others are dumped. Metabolism_Speed_10 is established.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 3:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by texsss
Too there were problems with playing basketball. Well only to action "to dream of bigger", all others are dumped. Metabolism_Speed_10 is established.

Sorry for the late reply. I'm going to check the mod with the new expansion pack/patch on Sunday as I'm currently out of town and will also check into the basketball issue. Thanks for letting me know.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 5:24 AM
Hey just a question. Are you updating this mod or not anymore ? Because its a good one and i would like really have it again in my game.
Test Subject
#16 Old 11th Sep 2019 at 4:55 PM
Mod breaks some Dialogue Options for Teens.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 11th Feb 2020 at 1:43 PM
I do hope you'll consider updating for the community, we love your work and appreciate your efforts!