Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Stiff Pocket Sliding Door - Functional Sliding Door

by AshenSeaced Posted 11th Aug 2018 at 4:36 PM - Updated 13th Aug 2018 at 5:42 AM by AshenSeaced

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 8:22 PM
Awesome. Thanks. I asked if you could make one, but that was faster than I expected. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 9:17 PM
Great job!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 2:00 AM
Awesome! This is great, thank you.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 3:13 PM
thanks
Mad Poster
#6 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 3:15 PM
I don't know what graphics settings you play your game on but you need to fix the specular for the door. It's WAY too shiny and has the wrong door pattern all over it.
The animation looks WONDERFUL but you need to fix your textures.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 7:02 PM
Funny...I've thought about this idea sometimes when I have limited space. I think about the 'real world' solution & this is it! Thanks for making my dream come true!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 11:30 PM Last edited by AshenSeaced : 13th Aug 2018 at 5:40 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
I don't know what graphics settings you play your game on but you need to fix the specular for the door. It's WAY too shiny and has the wrong door pattern all over it.
The animation looks WONDERFUL but you need to fix your textures.

Yes sorry about that. I will fix this soon along with the folding door.

Edit The texture glitches has been fixed, please redownload the uploaded file. Thanks

AshenSS
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 3:06 PM
perfect!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 4:02 PM
Wow wonderful idea! Thank you very much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Sep 2018 at 11:17 PM
Fantastic! Just what I've been after since the sliding doors were added. If anyone wants to make recolours of this door, I'm registering my interest in having them! ;)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th Sep 2018 at 2:34 PM
this is awesome!
Retired Staff Member
retired moderator
#13 Old 17th Sep 2020 at 4:19 AM
Not working since Sept 2020 patch
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Dec 2021 at 9:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wykkyd
Not working since Sept 2020 patch

Well it still "works" as in your sims can walk through it, but it looks bad since they messed with window/door cutouts.
Test Subject
#15 Old 18th Apr 2022 at 9:05 AM
I just returned to sims after a long hiatus and was devastated to find out this door isn't working anymore. I can place it and it looks okay (if a bit too shiny?) but sims just don't see it and won't walk through it. Such a pity, it was THE best door for tiny, cramped spaces which is my favorite style of build... I'll be hoping here that maybe it gets updated at some point.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 2nd Apr 2024 at 4:30 PM
Love!