Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tubbs & Edward (League of Gentlemen)

by Brunnis-2 Posted 1st Oct 2018 at 12:39 PM - Updated 18th Aug 2019 at 7:38 PM by Brunnis-2

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Oct 2018 at 1:57 PM
These are absolutely fantastic recreations of the pair! Brilliant work!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Oct 2018 at 4:37 PM
Glad to see some...local sims Great recreation!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Oct 2018 at 9:00 PM
Thanks. I went to see them live last month as a birthday gift to my bro, which led to binge-watching them all, then on to Psychoville and Inside No.9 and when I ran out of those, it seemed only natural that the next step was to create the Vasey locals in TS3 haha.

.:: B2SIMS.com ::.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Oct 2018 at 1:51 AM
This is GOLD, all we need now is "David"! Top work, I love you ;D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Oct 2018 at 10:24 AM Last edited by Brunnis-2 : 24th Oct 2018 at 12:11 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by simsmidgen
This is GOLD, all we need now is "David"! Top work, I love you ;D

Haha, thanks. I did ponder making David. There's a ton of them I want to make. I seem to keep switching between League and Rocky Horror. I know I definitely want to make a certain restart officer.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Oct 2018 at 9:12 PM
These two are terrific! I haven't seen the show, but these two are so intriguing that I had to look it up. After watching the trailer I have added it to my watchlist! Thanks!
Tartan McBadgerface
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 10:47 AM
This is amazing. Thank you so much! I was hoping you might make them :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Nov 2018 at 1:30 PM
Thankyou! "You heard the man Tubbs.... Get Undressed! " Such great likeness. Just don't ask Tubbs where her 'points' are or you will have Edward to deal with! "What's all this shouting? we'll have no trouble here!"
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 20th Nov 2018 at 10:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by theasdaprice
Thankyou! "You heard the man Tubbs.... Get Undressed! " Such great likeness. Just don't ask Tubbs where her 'points' are or you will have Edward to deal with! "What's all this shouting? we'll have no trouble here!"

Haha, one of my faves is "Did Tubbs do right?" - "You did it beautifully Tubbs."

Thanks for all the great comments folks. For anyone who has downloaded the Local Shop, I found some wonderful precious things over at Around the Sims to fill it up with.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 23rd Nov 2018 at 10:03 AM
HAHA!! this is amazing, well done lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 5:33 PM
"We didn't burn him!" I think this pair will fit in well in the Sims the way I play, haha. Good job. Just want to say also even seeing the thumbnail made me LOL, thanks.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th Jan 2019 at 2:01 PM
LOL!! I haven't played TS3 in years but I stumbled across this and laughed so hard that I'm going to have to fire TS3 up and try them out. Great likenesses!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 1st Jul 2019 at 7:05 AM
Super fantastic
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 7th Apr 2021 at 1:59 AM
I've never watched it, but I love the sims and their house. Thanks for the downloads and introducing me to a new show!