Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elder Male Swimwear in 56 Recolours

by Michelle Posted 12th Oct 2018 at 7:16 AM - Updated 12th Oct 2018 at 11:33 AM by Michelle
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Oct 2018 at 8:15 AM Last edited by HeartDeco : 12th Oct 2018 at 8:30 AM.
LOVE them (a lot) - Thank you for another wonderful and creative collection. Oh, and I love what appears to be Tarzan and Jane in their "Golden Years"!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Oct 2018 at 8:46 AM
Good work again and going to be put to good use in my game

Stunning screenshot too!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Oct 2018 at 9:41 PM
This is AWESOME! Thank you so much! Do you have the same collection for elder women? Where is the leopard bikini for elder?
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Oct 2018 at 12:33 AM
@Sims Girl - Sorry hun, no I do not have the same collection for elder women and have no thoughts of doing it at this stage. The elder female swimwear can be found HERE.
If you see something in any of my screenshots that you are interested in, look under the screenshot in the description, you will always find a section 'Custom Content used in my screenshots' with links to CC used.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Oct 2018 at 12:54 PM
Wow. This recolors are da sexyyyyyyyy.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Oct 2018 at 8:39 AM
These are great, Michelle! I'm all for more elder clothing. Thankyou!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Oct 2018 at 1:46 PM
These are lovely! They'll fit perfectly in my game. My senior gents thank you and are looking forward to trying these out :D
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th Oct 2018 at 9:26 AM
My modern elder Sims thank you very much, Michelle
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 3:10 AM
This set is fantastic. Quite a smart use of Maxis textures. Thanks for this!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Apr 2019 at 10:56 PM
OMG, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!