Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

ATS4 Beer Made Drinkable

by icemunmun Posted 24th Oct 2018 at 9:20 PM - Updated 8th Apr 2020 at 10:29 PM by icemunmun : Added a new version

92 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 41 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 10:08 PM
Nice thank you!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 10:31 PM
AWESOME! Cheers and thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 11:17 PM
Does this mod work with basemental drugs
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Oct 2018 at 12:15 AM
Thank you guys :lovestruc

Quote: Originally posted by RaeRay2523
Does this mod work with basemental drugs

Added a basemetal compatible version
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Oct 2018 at 1:06 AM
Do I need to download the mesh from the link for these to work?
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Oct 2018 at 1:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by YaoiKitsune829
Do I need to download the mesh from the link for these to work?

No. I made some changes to the mesh ( added geostaes, made different mesh groups, added different rigs etc) so I have included them with permission in this mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Oct 2018 at 5:01 AM
Love this thank you and the size is perfect! I've been wishing they had bottles instead of always in a glass
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th Oct 2018 at 5:44 AM
The best surprising update in ages. Thank you IceMunmun, I have been waiting for this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 25th Oct 2018 at 5:46 AM
The creator of basemental drugs recently made a standalone of the "juices" in game because of requests. I'm assuming I would download the BD compatible version here since I have the standalone installed (not the entire BD mod)? I just want to be certain. Thanks in advance.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 25th Oct 2018 at 5:55 AM
TYSM something that will be used in my game
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 25th Oct 2018 at 7:15 AM
Dear @icemunmun, I never tired to say that You're amazing!!! Thank you soooo much for this amazing mods. My dream come true! :lovestruc

From Ellle with love
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th Oct 2018 at 9:49 AM
pls make also cans! best beer mod ever!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 25th Oct 2018 at 2:27 PM
Thank you! I'm waiting for your wines version, also if that happens then your custom drinks will be merged with this then? Hopefully, yes because recently I have problems with the customs food/drinks interaction pop up
Test Subject
#15 Old 25th Oct 2018 at 6:22 PM
Default Animation
This mod is great but my Sims are not aligned with the beer bottle. My sims forehead is drinking the beer. Is anyone seeing this issue?
Field Researcher
#16 Old 25th Oct 2018 at 11:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by armtronglina
This mod is great but my Sims are not aligned with the beer bottle. My sims forehead is drinking the beer. Is anyone seeing this issue?

well they still drinks, it'd be matter of new animation to make them drink from bottles perfectly, for me it does not matter, my sim finally enjoys his beer after 20 hours long work shift
Scholar
THANKS POST
#17 Old 26th Oct 2018 at 3:51 AM
Thank you for this lovely surprise.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 26th Oct 2018 at 4:30 AM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 26th Oct 2018 at 11:33 AM
you truly are a man of honour
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 26th Oct 2018 at 4:25 PM
Something I've always wanted instead of buying bars for every sim I want to drink.

One thing that'd be nice to have is cooler compatibility. The custom drink interaction shows up on them but the menu is empty.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 27th Oct 2018 at 4:58 AM
No Canadian Beer? OMG I'm so slightly angry (like a Canadian). The great Canadian beer is, of course, Kokanee beer because it originated in British Columbia where I grew up and I used to make killer cash beer runs for it when I lived in Jasper, AB lol. But most people might think of Molson Canadian beer because of the famous commercial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMxGVfk09lU
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 27th Oct 2018 at 11:28 AM
Thank you so much dear. I always look forward to what you turn out. Bless you.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#23 Old 27th Oct 2018 at 4:23 PM
Thank you so much people...they have been sitting in my folders since before seasons but I had to spend so much time updating existing mods post seasons that this was delayed! I am happy that I finally managed to upload this! Thank you so much again for the wonderful comments. love you all :lovestruc

Quote: Originally posted by videlbriefs
The creator of basemental drugs recently made a standalone of the "juices" in game because of requests. I'm assuming I would download the BD compatible version here since I have the standalone installed (not the entire BD mod)? I just want to be certain. Thanks in advance.

If he made a standalone version, i guess using that would make more sense if you do not want his main mod features!

Quote: Originally posted by Aspidiske
Thank you! I'm waiting for your wines version, also if that happens then your custom drinks will be merged with this then? Hopefully, yes because recently I have problems with the customs food/drinks interaction pop up

Hey...can you tell me what problems you are having with the interaction mods ? the nectar mod is turning out to be very big so its taking a lot of time! Sorry!

Quote: Originally posted by armtronglina

I had thought of reducing the bottle sizes to allign the animations more but it kind of ruined the beautiful bottles made by Sandy so i decided to keep the original bottle size by her. They are taller than an average glass.

Quote: Originally posted by Deer_Lord
Something I've always wanted instead of buying bars for every sim I want to drink.

One thing that'd be nice to have is cooler compatibility. The custom drink interaction shows up on them but the menu is empty.

Ah thanks i will check if i forgot to add the beers to the cooler!

Quote: Originally posted by ladylarke
No Canadian Beer? OMG I'm so slightly angry (like a Canadian). The great Canadian beer is, of course, Kokanee beer because it originated in British Columbia where I grew up and I used to make killer cash beer runs for it when I lived in Jasper, AB lol. But most people might think of Molson Canadian beer because of the famous commercial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMxGVfk09lU

Ooo..thank you so much for this! I will try and add this in the next update
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 27th Oct 2018 at 8:51 PM
Thanks You!
Test Subject
#25 Old 28th Oct 2018 at 12:32 PM Last edited by Aspidiske : 30th Oct 2018 at 4:27 AM.
Quote:
Hey...can you tell me what problems you are having with the interaction mods ? the nectar mod is turning out to be very big so its taking a lot of time! Sorry!

Hi @icemunmun! As of the moment, sometimes when I try my sim to make a custom drink like your gin, vodka, etc drinks it doesn't show but when they buy it from the bar it's okay. Also sometimes when I click the fridge, it doesn't show up in the Grab custom drinks interaction. I also see it has Exception errors as well. If you want I can send you my exception error log so you can point the problems to me. Thank you for your reply!
Page 1 of 4