Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tippitt Creek - 2 bd/2 ba

by FakeHousesRealAwesome Posted 8th Dec 2018 at 8:37 PM - Updated 24th Mar 2020 at 5:04 PM by FakeHouses|RealAwesome

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 8:08 AM
That's simply a great, authentic looking lot! Thank you so much!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 8:38 AM
Never mind, but the invisible light from Buhudain is no more available at Mega. So we'll change the light source ;-))
Alchemist
#4 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 8:57 AM
Your lots are really impressive

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#5 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 12:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BrittaMA
Never mind, but the invisible light from Buhudain is no more available at Mega. So we'll change the light source ;-))

Oops, I hadn't realized! Thanks for letting me know. I was having issues with my game crashing when using items from the buydebug menu, so I used Buhudain's invisible lights. The buydebug lights will work just as well.

My Simblr is FakeHouses|RealAwesome
Check out my Sim re-creations of 1920s kit homes:
The Shadow Lawn ||| The Plaza ||| The Trenton
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Dec 2018 at 12:47 AM
I absolutely love this house from the pictures but I can't get it to download. It won't let me extract the file to a sims3package and it just stays a regular package. HELP!!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Dec 2018 at 1:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bknights
I absolutely love this house from the pictures but I can't get it to download. It won't let me extract the file to a sims3package and it just stays a regular package. HELP!!!!

There’s no need to extract anything. Put the file in your Library folder and the lot will appear in the lot bin.

Theorist
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 8:46 AM
Looks wounderful! I really like it! Nise to see such a vision and it looks both real and very sim-styled! Where did you placed it in the sim wourld at screens?
Inventor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 11:15 AM
This house is perfect and fits right in with my log cabin themed world.

I found this posted in another thread for the lights. Both of these links work. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1...0dLTDJyaEk/view or https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1...21DM3BnVnM/view for the full
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 12:28 PM
Victor_tor: This one is pictured in Cape Garner Islands.

marydehoyos: Thank you! I added that link to the main post.

Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 1:21 PM
This is so beautiful!! Reminds me of some book scenes I've read or watched... such as in the lorien legacies series or the supernatural tv show ahhaha! amazing!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Dec 2018 at 8:05 AM
Beautiful! I'm just now seeing your houses on here. I think I've seen you on Simblr though. You do great work!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#13 Old 21st Dec 2018 at 8:51 AM Last edited by Victor_tor : 21st Dec 2018 at 12:03 PM.
Oh! Thanks a lot fer answering. Perfect log-made cabin! I want to ask else. Why did you use a custom made invisible light? Does it differs from buydebug invisibles?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 21st Dec 2018 at 1:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
Oh! Thanks a lot fer answering. Perfect log-made cabin! I want to ask else. Why did you use a custom made invisible light? Does it differs from buydebug invisibles?

I was having an issue with my game crashing immediately after selecting the buydebug lights, so I used the CC ones. Buhudain’s set is also more extensive than the buydebug options, with smaller sizes and different angles of lighting, which are useful for other purposes too. For the stairwell in this build, a buydebug light would work fine.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 27th Apr 2019 at 6:56 AM
Oh wow. This house is fantastic, your work is excellent! I look forward to seeing more of your builds. Much admiration!
Test Subject
#16 Old 18th Jan 2020 at 9:10 PM
Hello I just downloaded this great looking lot, but it doesn’t show up in my library.... I did place the file in the library folder, what am I missing or doing wrong?
Test Subject
#17 Old 20th Jan 2020 at 6:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by marcod10
Hello I just downloaded this great looking lot, but it doesn’t show up in my library.... I did place the file in the library folder, what am I missing or doing wrong?

Sorry, I managed to make it work by taking out of the library other CC lots that may had been causing trouble... excellent lot