Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Taj Mahal (No CC)

by Oo_NURSE_oO Posted 29th Jan 2019 at 4:54 PM - Updated 30th Jan 2019 at 10:57 AM by Oo_NURSE_oO

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Theorist
#2 Old 29th Jan 2019 at 8:16 PM Last edited by Victor_tor : 29th Jan 2019 at 8:55 PM.
Well XFreezerBunnyX has already made such building. And already has posted a speedbuild movie at the youtube! I can`t understand WHY creators making replicas! But it`s OK althought it is much poor than original. *sigh*

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Jan 2019 at 9:38 PM
whoa, this is really stunning. so well done! Amazing job!
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Jan 2019 at 10:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
Well XFreezerBunnyX has already made such building. And already has posted a speedbuild movie at the youtube! I can`t understand WHY creators making replicas! But it`s OK althought it is much poor than original. *sigh*

In fact it looks very similar to XFreezerBunnyX's
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Jan 2019 at 11:37 PM
I download all of the lots you have uploaded. Really fantastic work! Thank you very much for sharing.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Jan 2019 at 11:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor

I draws inspiration from Taj Mahal by XFreezerBunnyX and made recreation. Just thought if it reduced size, has a pond and garden, It will be perfect for me. I have made a mistake that I forgot to give a credit to XFreezerBunnyX. Sorry! I know this was my fault, but I will edit and add a credit now. Thank you for your comment.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Jan 2019 at 10:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DragonCT

As for this build, I'm not entirely sure what I would use this for and even though you mentioned that it has a "reduced size" from the one XFreezerBunnyX created, it still requires one of those precious 64x64 lots to be placed.

Reduced size mean reduced size of house not a whole lot. But thank you for your information about 7 wonders.
Instructor
#8 Old 30th Jan 2019 at 12:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DragonCT
I'm sorry, I don't want to nitpick, but in your description you wrote that the Taj Mahal was or is one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. That is historically and academically incorrect as the original Hellenic list compiled pre-dates the Taj Mahal by more than 1,700 years! To be precise, the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World are: The Colossus of Rhodes, the Pharos Lighthouse of Alexandria, the Mausoleum at Halicarnassus, the Temple of Artemis, the Statue of Zeus at Olympia, the Hanging Gardens and the Great Pyramid of Giza.

As for this build, I'm not entirely sure what I would use this for and even though you mentioned that it has a "reduced size" from the one XFreezerBunnyX created, it still requires one of those precious 64x64 lots to be placed.

Actually Taj Mahal is in new 7 wonders of the world. there are already many versions of world 7 wonders. ancient, middle age, Medieval world, etc...
and don't mention the Great Wall of China.
so, sometimes people are confused.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#9 Old 30th Jan 2019 at 6:16 PM
According to https://www.wonders-of-the-world.ne...odern-world.php yes, the Taj Mahal is one of the 7 Wonders of the Modern World. Perhaps not historically correct, but it is currently

Also, I feel like this version is a bit more accurate, considering the pool and landscaping that is iconic to the front of the Taj Mahal.

It's fine to offer critiques and criticism, but it's preferable to be nice about it :lovestruc
Tartan McBadgerface
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Jan 2019 at 6:48 PM
This is beautifully done Great work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Feb 2019 at 7:00 PM
Excellent!!! Thanks!!