Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Devon House (NO CC)

by FernSims Posted 8th Feb 2019 at 3:05 PM - Updated 15th Jul 2019 at 7:33 AM by FernSims

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Feb 2019 at 4:13 PM
Love it
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Feb 2019 at 10:08 PM
Beautiful! Really interesting layout too. I can see you relied heavily on the MOO feature but you did all this without cc? Marvelous!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Feb 2019 at 11:26 PM
delightful inside! great work.
btw, the roof is a little bit big compareing the original Building.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Feb 2019 at 11:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by heikeg
Love it

Thank you so much!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Feb 2019 at 11:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simorph
Beautiful! Really interesting layout too. I can see you relied heavily on the MOO feature but you did all this without cc? Marvelous!

Thank you!
It’s funny because I usually always use CC in my personal games. Doing these builds for MTS has made me realise that you don’t always need CC to make nice builds!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Feb 2019 at 11:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by parkjoonho
delightful inside! great work.
btw, the roof is a little bit big compareing the original Building.

Thank you parkjoonho!! I know that was one thing that didn’t translate well into the build. I tried to fix it as much as I could.
Thanks again! ❤️
Instructor
#8 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 12:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FernSims
Thank you parkjoonho!! I know that was one thing that didn’t translate well into the build. I tried to fix it as much as I could.
Thanks again! ❤️

never mind, not a big deal. wide roofing looks more traditional Georgian, with the narrowing one looks more Georgian in Jamaican style. both great but feelings a bit different.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 5:50 AM
Great mansion. The whole spirit is translated. Think it's the main advantage.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 6:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
Great mansion. The whole spirit is translated. Think it's the main advantage.

Wow, what a compliment! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 9:09 AM
It's absolutely wonderful. I love it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 9:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by alocasia100
It's absolutely wonderful. I love it.

Thank you! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 6:03 PM
Amazing. I make all my builds from floor plans and interior pictures. It's often very difficult to recreate the "feel" / atmosphere of the house, even when using CC. The fact that you did so with none, is remarkable.

To tell you the truth, I accidentally double-clicked on this upload, so it jumped straight into the pictures. I knew exactly what kind of house this was by looking at your screen caps. It felt like I went back in time. The only thing missing was the servants.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 11:14 PM
Jamaican simmer here! You did a phenomenal job!! Happy to see it and thank you for creating it!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 10th Feb 2019 at 12:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 2cool4u_1
Amazing. I make all my builds from floor plans and interior pictures. It's often very difficult to recreate the "feel" / atmosphere of the house, even when using CC. The fact that you did so with none, is remarkable.

To tell you the truth, I accidentally double-clicked on this upload, so it jumped straight into the pictures. I knew exactly what kind of house this was by looking at your screen caps. It felt like I went back in time. The only thing missing was the servants.

Woooowww thank you so much! That is such such a huge compliment! Thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 10th Feb 2019 at 12:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by diamondgenie
Jamaican simmer here! You did a phenomenal job!! Happy to see it and thank you for creating it!

Ahh thank you!! I'm so glad! I tried so hard to represent it well! :lovestruc :lovestruc
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Feb 2019 at 4:25 AM
This is amazing, you did a phenomenal job. I'm Jamaican and I'v visited Devon House soooo many times that I've lost count, so its really cool to see someone make a replica of it in the Sims. Again, great job.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 14th Feb 2019 at 1:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kittyxkat33
This is amazing, you did a phenomenal job. I'm Jamaican and I'v visited Devon House soooo many times that I've lost count, so its really cool to see someone make a replica of it in the Sims. Again, great job.

Thank you so much!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 11:47 PM
This house is stunningly beautiful. You did an amazing job on it. It's absolutely gorgeous, I love it!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 19th Feb 2019 at 7:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pamtastic72
This house is stunningly beautiful. You did an amazing job on it. It's absolutely gorgeous, I love it!

Thank you! :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 27th Feb 2019 at 9:02 PM
I knew immediately it was Devon House from the pictures without even seeing the caption. You did an amazing job and made your Jamaican simmers smile proudly. Big ups!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 2nd Mar 2019 at 10:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jawi876
I knew immediately it was Devon House from the pictures without even seeing the caption. You did an amazing job and made your Jamaican simmers smile proudly. Big ups!

Aw wow thank you so much! :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 27th Apr 2019 at 2:14 AM
I reeeeeally love your style of building! Got all in my tray now, hope to see more in the future =)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 2nd May 2019 at 8:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mommy19959699
I reeeeeally love your style of building! Got all in my tray now, hope to see more in the future =)

Thank you so much! I'm hoping to build more soon
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 1st Nov 2019 at 7:29 PM
Simply amazing!
Page 1 of 2