Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Drib Drab Flats

by ekrubynaffit Posted 23rd Feb 2019 at 10:25 AM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 10:54 AM
Nabbed. These looks great. Reminds me of good old student accommodation
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 11:28 AM
Your flats look really great! I like their colours and the stained tiles :-)) It's an absolute must-have for me!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 4:10 PM
These may be "drib", but they're certainly not "drab"! ...what an explosion of color - very tropical

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Scholar
#5 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 11:06 PM
oh good, so this is what i have to look forward to? time to make my sims feel it too.

nice lot.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Feb 2019 at 10:25 PM
So nice to have a place to send Sims who have been naughty or otherwise unsatisfactory!
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Feb 2019 at 8:11 AM
These are awesome, Growing up in South Auckland I can really identify with them (and your story), especially the concrete block dividing walls.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Feb 2019 at 11:39 PM
Oh, I like these! I can use some low-end apartments for my BaCC. Thank you!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 7:04 AM
Thanks for the feedback everyone, had no idea lil shabby units would be so popular, might look into doing some more!

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 1:47 PM
Thanks!I can use this for a slum apartment in my downtown area.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th Feb 2019 at 5:32 PM
I think they are awesome, Tffany - and I have actually decided that my new hood can use some apartments. Chose yours
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 18th Mar 2019 at 1:38 AM
Fake cars? Perfect, I can put my deco police car and ambulance, or junkers.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 18th Apr 2019 at 1:18 PM
I know these have been posted for a short while, but I just had to say, this reminded me of a tiny complex I used to live in when I was younger. Oddly enough, #3 unit had almost the exact same apartment layout that I lived in when my mom had hit on very hard times and could only afford a single bedroom unit. My brother and I had the bedroom unit, and my mom slept on the sofa. We lived in that unit for nearly a year, until there was a new job opportunity that led us to live in another interesting apartment complex. Thanks for the tour down memory lane! (downloaded it too just because of this memory walk! Ty!)
Theorist
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Jun 2019 at 10:53 PM
Oh my, these are positively horrible--in a good way! I also enjoyed reading your story, it definitely took me back to some years ago when my folks owned some apartments. Now theirs were clean and had all the amenities but they were kind of out of the city and fairly cheap to rent and we were always fighting to keep the riff-raff out. I could write a book over all the adventures that went on there.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#15 Old 21st Jun 2019 at 1:10 AM
Wow, I love how people have their own true stories to go with this lot. Really enjoy hearing them, brings them to life even more!!

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 4th May 2021 at 8:14 AM
This lot is hilarious. Townie neighbors spend all day complaining that they can't sniff all the flowers, their pathway is blocked