Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Strangerville renew #02 | Slip 42

by iSandor Posted 4th Mar 2019 at 9:09 PM - Updated 4th Jul 2019 at 10:42 PM by iSandor

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 2:10 AM
Beautiful job!
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 2:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kristineh82
Beautiful job!

Thanks so much!!

Hello, simmers!! :)

Welcome to my profile page!

If you guys are looking for cool builds (both residential and community lots) and great custom content for your game, you've spotted into the right place! Welcome home!

Feel free to visit my blog!

MTS2 Hot Pepper
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 6:28 AM
Inside you made it like it's HOTEL rooms)) this is trailer.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 6:42 AM
I will agree with Lilsimsie again, that's the most cute starter at Strangerville. I mean it was, cause you made all redone. So just hope you will let one starter by town at least))
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 12:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
I will agree with Lilsimsie again, that's the most cute starter at Strangerville. I mean it was, cause you made all redone. So just hope you will let one starter by town at least))

Yeah... I will make it as a starter, too. But i wanted to make a renew first.

If you guys are looking for cool builds (both residential and community lots) and great custom content for your game, you've spotted into the right place! Welcome home!

Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 12:03 PM Last edited by iSandor : 5th Mar 2019 at 7:10 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Ailias
Inside you made it like it's HOTEL rooms)) this is trailer.

Hello. Thanks! Yes... It's a remake... I've made it different.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 6:50 PM
I actually chose that lot as my starter lot to play the gamepack and, now that I finished it, Im going to use your renew as my main house.
TY because I really like the location of that lot and you made it even better :D
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 7:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BestSomeone
I actually chose that lot as my starter lot to play the gamepack and, now that I finished it, Im going to use your renew as my main house.
TY because I really like the location of that lot and you made it even better :D

Hello! Thank you!! I'm glad you liked. Yeah... As I said up there, I'm planing to do a renew but keeping the lot as a starter home... but I felt I need to make it like this before.

Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 11:45 PM
This is a major improvement for such a small lot! Great job <3
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 6th Mar 2019 at 2:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simmiller
This is a major improvement for such a small lot! Great job <3

Thank you so much!!! :lovestruc