Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jul 2019 at 11:41 PM
Default Need help with the pie menu
I am playing around with some interactions, and want to change the sayings on my menu. I have not added any new ones, these are currently existing interactions.
But when I go to test them, there is no change in the pie menu. I have changed them through the pie menu strings, and double checked in the functions section, but have not found where else to edit it. Is there a section I am missing, or a proper tutorial. The only tutorial I have found was Echo's for new interactions, but it did not work with the old and changing the pie menu.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 10th Jul 2019 at 12:05 AM
There was a recent upload that I used, changing 'change diaper' and 'ask for diaper change' to 'change nappy' and 'ask for nappy change' which worked perfectly fine when I clicked on a sim but doesn't change what the queue says. http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=614207 I left feedback on there but have heard nothing back.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Alchemist
#3 Old 10th Jul 2019 at 1:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lunatails
I am playing around with some interactions, and want to change the sayings on my menu. I have not added any new ones, these are currently existing interactions.
But when I go to test them, there is no change in the pie menu. I have changed them through the pie menu strings, and double checked in the functions section, but have not found where else to edit it. Is there a section I am missing, or a proper tutorial. The only tutorial I have found was Echo's for new interactions, but it did not work with the old and changing the pie menu.

What process did you use to change them? I'm assuming you extracted them from somewhere and put them in a new package, but which set of strings did you extract? Did you change the group number, and what did you change it to? Also, not all of the pie menus are in pie menu strings. Some of them are in text list 12E, I believe.