Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Spellman Mortuary - Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

by TombRaider Posted 19th Sep 2019 at 12:58 PM - Updated 30th Sep 2019 at 10:36 PM by TombRaider

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Sep 2019 at 1:22 PM
It looks fantastic must have taken a long time, I love the details (and finally we can make awesome stairs like that!)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Sep 2019 at 1:40 PM
Simply Amazing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Sep 2019 at 8:49 PM
Wow absolutely stunning!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Sep 2019 at 4:33 AM
OMG! This lot is INCREDIBLE!! So much detail and "clutter" that I don't know where to look first. It must have taken you quite some time to hunt, download & place all that custom content, from so many places. I'm truly impressed with the details and how much work you put into this. Thank you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Sep 2019 at 5:35 PM
I love this show. TY
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Sep 2019 at 5:38 AM
this house is incredible. You have done an amazing job creating and decorating it! I am hoping you can help me out with an issue I'm having.
I downloaded all the content you have so generously linked for us and made a folder just for the Spellman Mortuary in my mods folder. When I plop the house down fully furnished, I get a notification that 35 items are removed from build mode because I don't have them.The main thing I can see is a ton of windows are gone, as well as some curtains . (For example, in Zelda & Hilda's room there are not windows or curtains over their beds) I do have all the ex packs, game packs, stuff packs. Whatever else is missing I have not noticed as of yet. I did go ahead and DL the entire Sir Cunningham set from TSR just in case it was that.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Sep 2019 at 10:35 PM Last edited by TombRaider : 12th Oct 2019 at 12:26 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Vazdru
this house is incredible. You have done an amazing job creating and decorating it! I am hoping you can help me out with an issue I'm having.
I downloaded all the content you have so generously linked for us and made a folder just for the Spellman Mortuary in my mods folder. When I plop the house down fully furnished, I get a notification that 35 items are removed from build mode because I don't have them.The main thing I can see is a ton of windows are gone, as well as some curtains . (For example, in Zelda & Hilda's room there are not windows or curtains over their beds) I do have all the ex packs, game packs, stuff packs. Whatever else is missing I have not noticed as of yet. I did go ahead and DL the entire Sir Cunningham set from TSR just in case it was that.

I put the link to the wrong 2x1 window.
It's actually this one
https://thesimsresource.com/downloa...2x1/id/1322903/

Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I will update that link.
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Oct 2019 at 4:08 PM
Female portraits and flower paintings (Female Portraits) by sailorjune aren't downloading for me, I even used VPN to enter the site, and tried to download with and without VPN. It's not working anyway
Thank you for this nice house anyway, my Sabrina and Severus sims will live there <3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th Oct 2019 at 12:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hailsabrina
Female portraits and flower paintings (Female Portraits) by sailorjune aren't downloading for me, I even used VPN to enter the site, and tried to download with and without VPN. It's not working anyway
Thank you for this nice house anyway, my Sabrina and Severus sims will live there <3

What browser are you using? Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome take me right there.
Here's the direct download link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6splfu0pr...soph1a.zip?dl=0
Screenshots
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Nov 2019 at 8:31 PM
hi! i don’t know how to find the house in rhe game, i download everything from your list (thanks for that, btw) could you please help me?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th Aug 2020 at 1:30 AM
every time i try to download it it says there is nothing in the file. Please can someone help me