Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Dec 2019 at 4:28 AM
Default Morph Maker Mesh Legs squashed in Game??
Hello,

I successfully made a taller sim child into a package using morph maker, however, when I select the mesh in-game the legs are squashed. I assume I need to adjust the root slots, but I'm not sure what adjustments to make. I've tried experimenting with the y offset values but to no avail. Please Help me.

Thanks a bunch!!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 8th Dec 2019 at 11:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JAlex
Hello,

I successfully made a taller sim child into a package using morph maker, however, when I select the mesh in-game the legs are squashed. I assume I need to adjust the root slots, but I'm not sure what adjustments to make. I've tried experimenting with the y offset values but to no avail. Please Help me.

Thanks a bunch!!

You need to raise the pelvis, probably among other things. There are a couple of height sliders around, you should use one as an example.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Dec 2019 at 2:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
You need to raise the pelvis, probably among other things. There are a couple of height sliders around, you should use one as an example.

Oh, ok thanks. I'm also noticing the right arm is sticking towards the torso while the left one is sticking in the air far from the body. How should I fix that?