Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Feb 2020 at 3:47 AM
Default Need help editing specific values
Hello, I recently downloaded KawaiiStacie's More Homes+House Flipping Mod. I want to edit the amount earned from successfully flipping a house but can't find the values to change. Can anyone help me with this?
Advertisement
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Feb 2020 at 8:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nightgate
Hello, I recently downloaded KawaiiStacie's More Homes+House Flipping Mod. I want to edit the amount earned from successfully flipping a house but can't find the values to change. Can anyone help me with this?
There are a lot of files included with this set of mods. I recommend messaging kawaiistacie on their site or on Twitter and asking them. As long as you follow their tou, they may be able to share that info with you 
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Feb 2020 at 9:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simmiller
There are a lot of files included with this set of mods. I recommend messaging kawaiistacie on their site or on Twitter and asking them. As long as you follow their tou, they may be able to share that info with you 

Thank you.