Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Deadpool (Merc With A Mouth)

by SynapticSim Posted 12th Sep 2005 at 5:12 AM - Updated 8th Dec 2005 at 1:34 PM by SynapticSim

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 5:13 PM
Very Cool, yet another great Sim from you to put in the Neighborhood. Now all i need is a blind alfred. In anycase thanks for the great skin.
Scholar
#3 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 5:23 PM
He looks like Spider-man!! :P
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 7:36 PM
Wade Wilson meet Slade Wilson, FINALLY! *L* Well I hope tp see a real Deathstroke and not the TT Slade for these two to meet. Though that will do. (be the only two folk I would have fighting all the time)

Great looking skin. I think I got his first mini too. (also got this book that came with Wizard and he sees nekkid clones of Aunt May and Uncle Ben, funniest damn reaction to that I ever read)
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Sep 2005 at 6:32 AM
I love Deadpool.

*squees like a fourteen year-old girl*

Slade Wilson? Is there a Deathstroke available? Woot! If so, he'd be the perfect complement for the Joseph sim I'm planning. Must remember to look for muttonchops.
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Sep 2005 at 3:56 AM
oh....at first glance I thought he was spider man
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Sep 2005 at 2:29 AM
this will not let you download
#8 Old 23rd Sep 2005 at 1:39 AM
how do i get the costume on him??
its just a retarded green shirt
#9 Old 23rd Sep 2005 at 1:40 AM
how do i get the costom on him??
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Sep 2005 at 8:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kwame69
how do i get the costom on him??

Did you download the mesh that was linked in the first post?

You must have this for the costume to show up in your game.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 27th Sep 2005 at 11:36 PM
Cool! I just got "X-men the ultimate Guide" book and read about Dealdpool. Thats awsome! Do you have the book too cause that one has all X-men characters in it.. or you might have the X-men encyclopedia. If you take the mask off will he look like his usual self?(deformed) Anyway, thanks I'm downloading!
Test Subject
#12 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 6:12 AM
ok I downloaded him and i never got the body showing. I dowloaded everything you said to download and it still doesn't show up. I have his head on top of a blue suit. what do i do?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 6:17 AM
That blurb says nothing about 'pool's adorable sense of humor.

Makes me a little sad.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 5:12 PM
Quote:
ok I downloaded him and i never got the body showing. I dowloaded everything you said to download and it still doesn't show up. I have his head on top of a blue suit. what do i do?

And you're sure you downloaded both the Mesh and the Underwear file and put them both in your downloads folder? If you did that, then it should work.
Test Subject
#15 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 7:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SynapticSim
And you're sure you downloaded both the Mesh and the Underwear file and put them both in your downloads folder? If you did that, then it should work.

I did and it still doesn't work. The same thing happens with your Apocalypse, Mr. Sinister, and Sabretooth. I downloaded everything needed that was mentioned to download. Does it work with the expansion packs?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 8:36 PM
I have both EP's, so they should work with those.

Please do me a favor and download these again, and make sure you unzip or unrar them into your downloads folder, and insure that they aren't in a sub-folder within the downloads folder. If they are in a sub-folder, then it won't work. I also know that if you downloaded these before 8/2 (I think) then you need to re-download them because the original's didn't work. These should be the fixed versions.

For Deadpool, get Marvine & BeosBoxBoy's "Bodybuilder" (fixed) Mesh here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=79771 (Necessary files are the Meshes_Nude.rar and ju-beos_underwear.rar)

Aside from that, I don't know what to do. I don't mesh, I just re-color, so I don't know all the ins and outs of it.

~ Syn
Test Subject
#17 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 8:52 PM
another top notch sim how do you do this stuff
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 7:48 PM
i downloaded both files but i get the green shirt i've done everything u told people to in the last few posts
Test Subject
#19 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 6:25 AM
why do you have to have university for this? is there any way to get this suit (which is freaking awesome) without having university?
Test Subject
#20 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 10:58 AM
lol nevermind! apparently this one worked and all the ones that said i only needed the original game don't. go figure. anyway, this suit is awesome. thanks
Test Subject
#21 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 3:53 PM Last edited by evilbobmarleys : 20th Jan 2007 at 3:55 PM. Reason: misspelling
Sabretooth: Scream for me...

Deadpool: (Cripes! Just what I need, Sabretooth!) Scream? Well if you insist... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! AHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHH!

Sabretooth: Enough, Wilson.

Deadpool: No, wait-- Now I'll do it like a little girl! EEEEK! EEEEK! EEEK!

Sabretooth: I said enough!!!

Test Subject
#22 Old 22nd May 2007 at 1:34 PM
hehheh, just finished reading a bunch of deadpool comics. I moved him into a a homely little place with the olsen twins just like he woulda wanted.
Forum Resident
#23 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 5:51 PM
I didn't find out about deadpool until i played marvel ultimate alliance and he was so cool I played him through the whole game. then I saw this sim and just had to download it. thanks.

I no longer make sims, if you wish to contact me through this site it is highly unlikely that you will receive a reply.
Test Subject
#24 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 3:42 AM
The suit comes up as a blue suit! anyone figured this one out. i have the meshes in the downloads folder of Sim2 and Sims2 university but im still jsut getting this blue suit! any ideas?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#25 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 10:28 PM
Did you read post #16 and try that? Other than that, I have no idea what's going on with this upload. Sorry.

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Page 1 of 2